Words That Are Not Utilised Enough

Carbuncle

perspicacity

[QUOTE=‚ÄúTheUlteriorMotive, post: 1124534, member: 2272‚ÄĚ]perspicacity[/QUOTE]
Will you use it in a sentence please?

esoteric

Gary Neville’s perspicacity means he is a very good football pundit.

The Clare hurling manager has shown a lack of perspicacity resulting in the loss of key players for this year’s championship.

[QUOTE=‚ÄúTheUlteriorMotive, post: 1124574, member: 2272‚ÄĚ]Gary Neville‚Äôs perspicacity means he is a very good football pundit.

The Clare hurling manager has shown a lack of perspicacity resulting in the loss of key players for this year’s championship.[/QUOTE]
I‚Äôll go with my gut, i don‚Äôt think that word is under-used, rendering it ineligible for this thread. There‚Äôs a clash of broad and narrow sounding vowels in the middle syllables that leave ‚Äėperspicacity‚Äô more of an inconvenience than anything to incorporate into a sentence.

[QUOTE=‚ÄúChucks Nwoko, post: 1124580, member: 2812‚ÄĚ]I‚Äôll go with my gut, i don‚Äôt think that word is under-used, rendering it ineligible for this thread. There‚Äôs a clash of broad and narrow sounding vowels in the middle syllables that leave ‚Äėperspicacity‚Äô more of an inconvenience than anything to incorporate into a sentence.[/QUOTE]
That is quite perspicacious of you.

[QUOTE=‚ÄúTheUlteriorMotive, post: 1124587, member: 2272‚ÄĚ]That is quite perspicacious of you.[/QUOTE]
stop being facetious, which incidentally is an underused word

[QUOTE=‚ÄúTheUlteriorMotive, post: 1124534, member: 2272‚ÄĚ]perspicacity[/QUOTE]

It’s always in the last place you look

[QUOTE=‚ÄúSpidey, post: 1127694, member: 289‚ÄĚ]Gallagher‚Äôs Boxty House do a chicken Boxty which is a Boxty wrap with creamy chicken and mushrooms. It‚Äôs [B]UNRAYLE[/B].[/QUOTE]
:clap:

Nefarious.

Not a word dipshit.

boeotian

it’s the original word for roaster

Outhouse.

Plethora.

Imalreadysickofthisroyalbabyshit

Splendid

Agitator.

Cluster.

Dietfeeder.
( just go with it lads. It should be one word )