Words That Are Not Utilised Enough

Skullduggery

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 1094897, member: 1537”]Nice.[/QUOTE]
Cheers mate, how’s life?

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 1095015, member: 110”]Cheers mate, how’s life?[/QUOTE]
Not so bad, big man. Having a quiet weekend. I was just trawling through the Documentaries thread and about to stick on a recommendation from my good pal @Jimmy Mc Nulty called Searching for Sugar Man. All is well in chez Fran I hope?

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 1095022, member: 1537”]Not so bad, big man. Having a quiet weekend. I was just trawling through the Documentaries thread and about to stick on a recommendation from my good pal @Jimmy Mc Nulty called Searching for Sugar Man. All is well in chez Fran I hope?[/QUOTE]

As good as can be expected, the auld fella is 70 this weekend so we have a big shindig tomorrow night, really looking forward to that now. I’ve heard great things about the sugar man documentary, must get down to watching it one of these days

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 1095022, member: 1537”]Not so bad, big man. Having a quiet weekend. I was just trawling through the Documentaries thread and about to stick on a recommendation from my good pal @Jimmy Mc Nulty called Searching for Sugar Man. All is well in chez Fran I hope?[/QUOTE]
It’s actually called “Searching for Sugar, man”, it’s about a stoned aging hippy with a sweet tooth who’s out of candy after most of the shops have closed. Highly recommended.

[QUOTE=“glasagusban, post: 1095032, member: 1533”]It’s actually called “Searching for Sugar, man”, it’s about a stoned aging hippy with a sweet tooth who’s out of candy after most of the shops have closed. Highly recommended.[/QUOTE]
Delete that quickly, pal.

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 1095041, member: 1537”]Delete that quickly, pal.[/QUOTE]
Spoiler?

Usurped :clap:

Divest

It’s time for @Rocko[/USER] to divest [USER=2692]@Joe Player of his posting rights*

*jokes @Joe Player

Loggerheads

Transmogrification

Cunt

Gleaning

Vignette

Just came across this beauty:

Obstreperous

Screed.

I’ve noted Remy Farrell using “not a screed of evidence” a couple of times in the Graham Dwyer trial.

I think screed should be used more often.

It’s na’er a screed.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1109714, member: 9”]Screed.

I’ve noted Remy Farrell using “not a screed of evidence” a couple of times in the Graham Dwyer trial.

I think screed should be used more often.[/QUOTE]

It is a commonly used word in East Clare.

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1109717, member: 1137”]It is a commonly used word in East Clare.[/QUOTE]

Horrible backwards place

soupçon