Work Predicament

I sent a peer of mine in another country an approval form to sign via pdf.

He has sent an email to me saying please see attachment for the signed form, but it turns out he has attached a copy of his most recent pay slip.

I assume the best thing to do is email him back and say that the attachment is incorrect.

and tell him he is being ripped off.

Unless sending him the form for signature in the first place was just fucking wasting his time and your time, you are going to have to email him back.

1 Like

Maybe he’s trying to show you what he’s worth and to fuck off and not be wasting his time with signing shitty forms.

8 Likes

If that was his aim it was a spectacular failure. One of the directors here is cc’ed on it as well

1 Like

In that case send him back a copy of your payslip.

Also shouldn’t your payslips be encrypted in some way?

1 Like

He scanned the soft copy of it and sent it to himself as a .pdf. He would have also had to print the form and sign and scan it too, hence why he sent the wrong attachment to me

I sent him a mail discretely pointing out that he attached the wrong document and he has replied suitably embarrassed

1 Like

You should have said you’d stick a fiver in the post for him

5 Likes

That’s all very well but your Director may also be on TFK and now knows what you do for most of the working day.

1 Like

[quote=“Big_Mick_McCarthy, post:7, topic:21242, full:true”].

He scanned the soft copy of it and sent it to himself as a .pdf. He would have also had to print the form and sign and scan it too, hence why he sent the wrong attachment to me

I sent him a mail discretely pointing out that he attached the wrong document and he has replied suitably embarrassed
[/quote]

How did he scan a soft copy?

2 Likes

http://youtu.be/Sj5HdGjvXcE

2 Likes

Dont e mail him. Ring him and say youre not sure what he sent you. Tell him that maybe you sent the wrong attachment and that you will gladly resend for his signature.
After that you go to your boss and ask how the sanctamonius cunt is earning twice what you are

That’s probably the most disgusting post, on multiple levels, that I have ever read on this forum.

1 Like

Thats just your dirty mind

Dirty?

So, does his payslip details make you more or less satisfied with your own compensation?