World Cup 2010 - Round of 4

Good man Eamonn shows three offside decisions at half time and says the assistant got all three wrong yet linesman actually right in two of the decisions B)

It’s all right. Rocko will be going to play football for TFK shortly.

Good substitution from Van Marwijk. Positive and we needed it. Time for Rafael Van der Vaart to show what he is about.

Not sure what ones he showed as I wasn’t watching but he got three wrong for Uruguay in the first 20 minutes.

Ya, feet maybe a little slow, but its his size more than anything that caught i think, not much he can do about that. It was as far into the corner as you can get.

EDIT: He’s 6’2, surprised at that, looks smaller. Should have done better.

I like houghton better than fucking george hamilton the cunt, but his main thing to do is pick one element of the play or player and criticize them for 90 minutes gets really annoying - he’s kind of like KIB man

I also referred to his shitness in the context of his fuck up for the South Korea goal in the last 16, letting Muntari’s 40 yard daisy cutter nestle into the back of the net around two yards inside the post and failing to deal with the late cross in extra time that resulted in the Suarez drama.

Uruguay will win this. Dutch attitude very suspect.

What a backtrack from Kev.

I’d generally be critical of keepers beaten from 25 yards plus but that was pinpoint off the post into the corner.

Happy with this start already from the Dutch (aside from that absolute howler at the back just there. Come on ye cunts. )

I have now backed the clog hogs at 6/5

No, i watched it again, concentrating this time on the keeper, i also checked his stats and realised i should listen to the resident keeper. I was really only looking for GVB technique in initial replays.

Your the king of the back track fella, especially this week.

Holland don’t do penalty shootouts, they will need to win this in normal time…

Better game now.

I’m bored-is there ayr a bit a stick stick on at all?

sure wander out to the gable end and have a few pucks

I’m finding this game quite enjoyable myself.

Take that Van Bommell you cunt.

Uruguay working very hard, but being pushed back a little bit more all the time. Van Der Vart will do well at Liverpool. :smiley:

Difference between a back tracking and winding lads up for the laugh. No i dont think you will get the difference.

Same here.