World Cup 2018/2022 Decision

Why would I be mortified by British scumbags?

Russia would be my choice for 2018 - that World Cup would be as dodgy as fuck. Oz is the only one to consider for 2022. Soccer will be massive here in 12 years as kids turn away in their droves from the oval ball games played by animal farm wannabes.

To be honest, the world cup felt like a bit of a sham last time out. So many shit teams, the way the Uefa playoffs were seeded etc etc - the way things are going the only games worth watching will be from the quarters finals on.

It should be England/Oz although that said the population of Oz is fairly small given it’s size so they might feel that combined with it’s location and time differences it just wouldn’t be worth the hassle.

Surprised Boris Johnson wasn’t there alright but after bringing whiff whaff home, it would be asking a bit much for him to bring football home as well. Becks’s inclusion shows a new classlessness in English society - it’s a presentation team coming from across the social spectrum. Classlessness delivered with maximum class by the effortlessly charming football missionary. Tear-jerking stuff. Overall a very strong English presentation, putting their Russian and Iberian rivals’ tired and cliched equivalents in the shade. I think Becks’s granddad may be looking down this afternoon. England for me.

Its one of the few rivalries in England that has a real class divide, City being very much a working class side, Villa being more middle class in nature. I suppose tensions between such types might be somewhat magnified these days, with unemployment on the rise etc.

It’s 3:00. There is no decision.

Niall Quinn says the waiting is “hard, very hard”.

Rumours that Qatar has won 2022. No. Please. No.

Really hope England wins this as there’s a decent chance that Forest will recieve a very generous World Class Stadium out of it. Practically free of charge too :stuck_out_tongue:

Niall reckons “we” deserve it

Niall would rather be a child of Thatcher than a son of Cowen.

Google Imaged “Qatari women” there to see what the story was.
:blink:
Don’t think I’ll be trying to go to that one anyway.

England have it in the bag I’d say. Gone nearly 8/15 on Powers from nearly evens at the start of the day.
This is more corrupt than the Rose of Tralee.

What are Quatar going to do with 16 soccer stadiums once it’s over :blink:

Has Bill Clinton ever lost an election?

It’d be hilarious if England didn’t get it after this build-up

England out in the first round apparently :frowning:

Use them for public beheadings and stonings I would imagine.

They’re going to take them apart and give them to developing countries

Looks like Russia. Spanish radio reporting it apparently.

Oh well, another 30 years of mediocrity beckons for Forest so I suppose

Hopefully we might get a couple.