World Cup 2018/2022 Decision

Apparently English lose heavily and Russia win bid.Result leaked to Chris skudder of sky news.

2018: Oligarchs / Gas money
2022: Sheikhs / Oil money

FIFA are very predictable really.

Henry Winter is great to follow on Twitter, a real little Englander, he’s seething:

“England didn’t even invent the game, according to Blatter now. Apparently China did. Crazy”

This is actually turning out to be quite entertaining. Take a bow Panorama.

1 Like

Russia it is.

Arshavin…doesn’t look like he gives a fook.

The poor chaps on the BBC are gutted

omfg -What a result - get in there- english pigs lose :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cant fuckin wait - the holiday of a lifetime- my two passions in life football & the life of grigory rasputin all in 1 holiday

im gutted im not watching them been gutted

It will now be 2030 at the earliest before England can host a World Cup again I believe, 64 years after the last time they hosted it.

Surely now they realise that everyone hates them.

Can’t see Russia being a great World Cup destination.

The integrity of the voting process being questioned now…

Footballski is coming homeski !!!

maybe if they spent less time worrying about the integrity of the process & more time bribing officials they would have won

Qatar hosts 2022

A great day for Aiden McGeady and Irish Football

Worst hosts ever

:lol:

:lol:

FIFA are more corrupt than Fianna Fail.A fucking joke of an organisation.Qatar for fuck sake.
Having said that the British media have cost them dearly.It is really all about the powers that be hating everything English and wanting to give the 2 fingers to Murdoch and SKY inc.

Qatar, have been there its an incredible shithole at the best of times but in june/july its over 40c. expats fuck off out of the place for those months because of the heat.
nothing to see but desert so what they will do is aircon the stadiums and build enough theme parks to keep the fans happy. ridiculous.
no drink, no fun to be had in the place at all. have heard there are hookers in the hotels alright but i doubt enough to accomodate a normal wc.
shameful situation

I’m baffled by Qatar - isn’t it more or less a city state? They’re going to have to build 8 stadiums in a very small state with capacities of at least 40,000 only to dismantle most of them once the World Cup is over. No booze either.

At least the timing differences aren’t too bad - only three hours for both.

wtf - FIFA are a private organisation- they dont need to answer to anyone- if FIFA employees take the odd brown envelope & dick hookers provided for them I say more power to them & how do I join