World Darts Championships 2018 @Lakeside - The Greatest Show On Earth

he’ll have 15 attempts at it

Double 1 is Derk’s favourite double. He always tries to leave himself on it.

Incredible confidence, audaciousness and belief in his own ability from the youngster.

Decider in set 4 - Geert against throw now but if he does break he’s through.

Geert takes the match!

Jacky is ecstatic!

But Derk should be proud of his performance - he lost nothing in defeat.

Geert not giving much away in his post-match interview.

To say the least.

Which sums up what he said.

Daniel Day-Loses. The Romford man was expected to put in a massive performance but he has been disposed of by “the Singing Binman”, Martin Phillips on a 3-1 scoreline. A wheelie good performance by the veteran Welshman.

1 Like

No 100 average in the tournament yet.

2 Likes

The absolute state of this imbecile.

You know nothing about darts, pal, nothing.

The legendary James Richardson is doing a bang up job presenting for BT.

I’m enjoying James’s daily morning round up of the newspaper coverage of the tournament, broadcast from the specially heated al fresco patio area beside the lake, a beautiful setting

He had a scrumptious looking tall macchiato and cannoli beside him for refreshment during this morning’s programme, which made me feel a bit peckish.

1 Like

Scott Mitchell’s rush off the stage wasn’t to use the bog. In fact it was to try an attack a bdo official whom he thought was cheering on he’s Lithuanian opponent too loudly. I thought the bdo was one big happy family?

You are FAKE NEWS, pal!

And you know nothing about darts!

Cameron Menzies hits the bull to win the deciding leg of set 1 against Conan “The Visigoth” Whitehead".

He’s pumped up about that one!

Mitchell attacked a bdo official, fact. Darts for all.

Conan wins and will play his doubles partner Jim Williams next.

I know the BDO is all about camaraderie and respect.

But seeing that fat orange hun bastard Cameron Menzies crying his eyes out after losing was sensational.

2 Likes

Yozza takes out 136 to win the first set 3-2. Unreal.

Michael with a bull finish to take out 121 and he takes the second set 3-0. Impeccable darts here but I’ve to go to bed now.

It’s 1966 all over again with the score 2-2 in sets and legs between England and Germany. Like the World Cup final, the winning score will need to be by 2.

Some people are on the oche, they think its all over…

1 Like

Ze German gets national revenge on English soil and knocks out no3 seed Jamie Hughes. His Doris has decided to finally stop using social media as he plays and is celebrating his achievement.

A seismic shock. A black night for the man from the Black Country. I wonder did the fact that Jamie was the final player to go into action at this year’s tournament work against him. All that waiting around really builds up the tension, at what is already the most pressurised venue in world sport. If it wasn’t for the fact that the brilliantly-run BDO circuit allows him to live the live of a professional, Yozza might well be pleading “Gizza job” tomorrow.

A great night for German darts, nevertheless.

1 Like