World Darts Championships 2018 @Lakeside - The Greatest Show On Earth

Absolutely pathetic stuff, Adams is a shambles, the other cunt is not much better.

It’s no wonder the BBC want nothing to do with this dross.

1 Like

It’s the most wonderful time of the year @Sidney.

Sure is. January is my favourite month.

The players look to be throwing from an incorrect position too.

‘The Heart of Darts’ with an elusive world title in her sights once again at Lakeside

https://search.app.goo.gl/u2vE

Shared from my Google feed

True : BDO never “sold out” .

1 Like

I’d love to see Deta finally do it. If she could, she’d be in the running for Sports Personality of the Year.

1 Like

Wise move from Channel 4 to drop the number of Darts thrown indicator that BBC used.

The players are throwing from the official and correct regulation distance of seven feet and nine and a quarter inches, not the five feet, one and three quarter inches you’re used to the players on the exhibition circuit throw from.

1 Like

74 average from Adams :smile:

It’s early days, pal. I expect the figure to drop further from the former Amateur World Champ.

1 Like

The only thing that has ever sold out in the BDO is the tickets.

A-ooooooo!!!

1 Like

Wolfie levels up at 1-1.

Never, ever, ever write off a great champion.

The greatest of champions.

Did winning second set take too much out of Wolfie.
Trails 2-1.
Air of tension at Lakeside

1 Like

Only one 180 in the entire match so far :laughing:

That artwork on the back of Wolfie’s shirt symbolising his 25 years at the World Championship is beautiful.

I imagine that’ll be a real collector’s item which could fetch a lot of money for Wolfie if he ever auctioned it off, but you can be sure that the proceeds will go to charity - what a class act Wolfie is.

This is priceless :rofl:

Geezer is looking exceptionally fit and is clearly feeling the benefits of a full time S&C programme over the last couple of years.

1 Like

Bahahahahaha