World Darts Grand Prix

Did Jacko ever look like being beaton?

What an occasion, what a crowd. The biggest sporting occasion in Ireland this weekend is about to begin.

Barney playing to the crowd here waving the tricolour. The Jacko juggernaut attempts to advance to the semis.

This could be like Lansdowne Road 2001. 1-0 in legs to Jacko.

Lansdowne Road August '06 looking more likely now.

Howā€™d theis finish?

Lansdowne Road August '06

Barney is 9/2 to beat Taylor tonight, anyone know if heā€™s playing well in this tournament so far or is Taylor on fire. Iā€™ll have to try and stream it, 9/2 seems like a big price for Barney.

http://www.justin.tv/dart501

Never realised they have to start on a double in this tournament, makes it interesting if they donā€™t get off straight away.

Barney was lucky there to go 1up, he was starting to scutter himself when Taylor finally got away

Taylor took 12 darts to hit a double in the deciding leg of the first set and still ended up with one shot at a double to win it. Brutal leg from both players. Barney leads 1-0 but if Taylor starts hitting his doubles itā€™s hard to see how he wonā€™t win 6-2 or 6-3 at least.

Shocking stuff on the doubles from taylor

i hope this gets better, shocking from both at the moment. barney bad but taylor worse

Barney 2up, neither of them playing well though, that 9/2 looks like a decent price now especially with Taylor playing shit at the minute.

if taylor turns it on heā€™ll steamroll this moody cuntā€¦ if you are after having a big bet iā€™d lay it off now

I didnā€™t do it at all as I hadnā€™t seen any of the tournament so far so had no clue if Barney was playing well. I still think Taylor will beat him but Iā€™d like to see Barney win.

Barneys beginning to sweat like Josef Fritzel on an episode of cribs

1 Like

:smiley:

:smiley:

Nice touch from the Power to dedicate his win to the pride of Sheriff Streetā€¦