Worst Place in Ireland

I’m Surprised nobody mentioned Bray!

Ah Bray’s alright.

Urlingford. End of story.

A village built on a river of shit and piss as a result of Dub and Corkonian pitstops. It’s a dive!

Anywhere outside the Southside of Dublin,except the Bachelors Inn. That’s been given a special dispensation.

Sackville Lounge?

Ok, special dispensation for there too. Anymore places you can think of that should be awarded the honour?

Tipperary Town has to be high on that list.

Other which comes to mind is Borrisokane, Co. Tipperary. For those of you who don’t know it, it’s in North Tip and half way between Portumna and Nenagh. Small enough size town but an absolute sh1thole that has nothing going for it.

Athlone getting very bad flak on this thread. I will have to call off my plans to visit there next week…

Croom

:lol:

[quote=“The Runt, post: 35161”]
Croom
[/quote]Come into Storans bar and say that Runt,go ahead do it,do it!!! ya sheep shagger ya.

I’ve drank in Storans on plenty of occassions.
I can confirm Croom to be a shithole of epic proportions.
The fact I got the head battered off me there as a 16 year old didn’t help my opinion of the place.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 35164”]
I’ve drank in Storans on plenty of occassions.
I can confirm Croom to be a shithole of epic proportions.
The fact I got the head battered off me there as a 16 year old didn’t help my opinion of the place.
[/quote]Name the man who attacked you so i may shake his hand on this day Runt! :clap: :stuck_out_tongue:

One on one would have been a fine thing. There was about 7 of the cunts. :lol:

[quote=“The Runt, post: 35166”]
One on one would have been a fine thing. There was about 7 of the cunts. :lol:
[/quote] :lol: Sounds like Croom alright,thankfully i only work there and enjoy the odd social tipple at the weekend,living there is not worth thinking about!

Carrick on suir
Urlingford
Tramore
Kilbeggan
Abbeyleix
Tuam
Mitchelstown
Bandon
Callan

I dont understand why New Ross is so maligned.I have been there a few times or just passing through and found it to be fine.

I like auld Croom.

What’s the problem with Abbeyleix? If it’s the traffic, that shouldn’t be an issue anymore with the new motorway there. It’s not a great spot by any means but hardly anything like the worst place in Ireland (or Laois for that matter).

Borris-in-Ossory got bad press too. If you didn’t have that stop on the way to Limerick (which I think has been changed to Mountrath now) you’d hardly notice the place. The stop was pretty awful though. Mountrath is far worse in my opinion. Don’t think I’ve ever seen someone wmile in Mountrath.

Worst place in Ireland - Offaly. Lock this thread.

thats it in a nutshell. looks can be deceiving. in fairness, it probably is getting better, but by fook was it some disgrace of a place.