Worst Place in Ireland

stop, was there for the KIB Munster final a few years ago. Man it was some shithole. Another place the Celtic Tiger forgot.

Gort has improved since the Brazilians arrived, I feel sorry for them haveing to deal the shitholeienees of the place

Here’s hoping CLG never visits the place then… :unsure:

Plenty of soulless villages in and around North Tipp, the likes of Rearcross, Ballinahinch and the Silvermines…Moneygall as well but that is Offaly

Oh the Celtic Tiger didn’t forget about Kilmallock, the locals just wisely decided they didn’t want to sell out their hurling field for some pie in the sky apartment development. There’s a Ladbrokes in Kilmallock now too. Amazing scenes.

Is that the first bookies Kilmallock has seen? I thought there was an independent there too, is it McCauliffes or something?

Paddy McAuliffe rather shrewdly sold out to Ladbrokes, (probably for quite a nice bit of money) and simply moved his operation to Hospital.

Only last week I was admiring one of his promotional calenders in Howard’s pub in Bruff. Incredible marketing skills.

Bruff last week, Dublin this week, Scandinavia next week, Galway two weeks back. You really get around. :smiley:

Its also full of protestants I believe.

Quilty was full of little tards the times i was there. If Clare is so wonderful, why leave?

I always liked Killmallock myself.

Ah harsh, Rearcross and Silvermines are alright spots. I had a few pints in Silvermines just a few weeks back. I don’t think I was ever in Ballinahinch, and you know what your getting with Moneygall, when you have to try to pretend your in Tipp then you know you’re fucked.

Clarkey likes Moneygall.

Obamas granddaddy’s daddy came from Moneygall, a small Irish village, well known to you all

All rural limerick people and places are fine SS, any place from patrickswell on, those uber rugby people arent great in fairness

Let’s not forget I dined on fresh Hake in the top eatery in Sligo only last week also, Dunph.

1 Like

Concrete Jungle where dreams are made of?

Impressive retention of useless knowledge. I was just about to defend it actually.

I used to like Moneygall as well until I realised I wasn’t going to get anywhere, and now I hate the place*.

[size=“1”]* I have never been in Moneygall[/size]

Get anywhere? When were you trying you bastard?