Worst Place in Ireland

Its in the ha’penny place compared to larne and whatever god forsaken cesspit that spewed forth bomber, totti and the rest of the nordie legion

Croom
Banogue
Charleville
Buttevant
Newtwopothouse
Mallow
Cork City

Not in order but an extremely horrible group of places in a row in Ireland even globally.

1 Like

The “new” TFK.

A place I counted as a safe haven and a place that never left me down was paved and they put up this"thing". I’ve had plenty more fun in parking lots. And I just talking about getting blowies off Tinder.

3 Likes

New Ross is going to be bypassed :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Why? Why would you be anywhere near there in the first place? That’s a big waste of taxpayers money right there.

You wouldn’t.

That’s the reason for a bypass…

I think nuke and wall is a preferable option

We all wish that. Even the population of the town wish that at this stage.

I mean fuck all folk even pass through it. Why bother.

It’s a bottleneck for traffic coming from Waterford at evening rush hour. Traffic jams up to five/eight miles. Sometimes starting from Glenmore.

Never in other direction which suits most right minded people.

Fuck them

Wexford gets infrastructure to flourish. Howlin delivers for Wexford again. Fuck the rest. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Did you not just say it was for people to get to Waterford?

FROM Waterford at evening rush hour.

So it’s Waterford that is flourishing

Read that and don’t be getting fresh with me. Don’t suit ya.

I will in my hole. Try communicate properly in future.

Meath

More to do with Roslare port and New Ross being a cunt of a place to go thru with traffic. The N11 link to the port may be longer coming about, the proposal around Wexford town is causing issues, not least the planned route thru Wexford youths ground.

1 Like