Wrongs perpetrated by the British Army (the original title was buggering me)

I’m telling you that you have no notion of the internicine politics of this place. In such a small place, the splits, from Officials to Provos, from Officials to INLA and on … IPLO …

You have no clue. It wasn’t just political. It became very personal.

And that is not to say that it wasn’t political because it cerainly was but it was the Judean Popular Front and the Popular Front of Judea stuff … except it wasn’t funny. It was deadly.

2 Likes

Oh I agree with that. Goodnight.

Indeed. Goodnight.

Where lambo?

Fuck off

Germany lost while you were sleeping.

No actually it was the pro treaty government who dragged the north of Ireland :ireland: Into the quagmire it became when that cunt Collins and company signed the 6 counties into oblivion to let the loyalist do what they wanted until the whures got a taste of their own medicine, crappies didn’t lie down so to speak

2 Likes

Collins drove the British out of most of Ireland you ungrateful Cork prick.
And he was one of your own.

He wasn’t mine but mine sorted the traitorous cur

1 Like

If it wasn’t for Collins you would have been born British. Too bad you decided to kill the man that offered the best chance for a good outcome for our northern Irish brethren. Stopped by your lads unfortunately. If Collins had lived he would have sorted the north, he was very committed to it. Unlike all the cunts that came after him, your own Lynch the worse of them.

If it wasn’t for Micheal Collins and the PIRA we would have all grown up speaking English.

Amazing how the most vocal anti-PIRA posters on here had little problem justifying sectarian murders in Cork, hundreds of people being disappeared by the Old IRA, a violent civil war, gunmen in political office, political assassinations by FF members etc.

Those who decry whataboutery are those who do not want a sense of balance and perspective brought to the table.

The PIRA campaign had far more legitimacy than The Rising, The War of Independence and the Irish Civil War.

We can see the agenda transparently, @farmerinthecity ran off when he was being asked if his display of theatrics stretched to the heinous acts for his own state’s freedom. It seems that these admonishments are contrived to display moral superiority but are not in any mean’s genuine or sincere.

2 Likes

Ahem

De Valera actually was worse as he executed anti treaty prisoners

No difference whatsoever between the IRA then and since only time

:rofl::rofl: good one

1 Like
2 Likes

A crime the current head Garda in the Free State has helped to cover up and suppress justice.

3 Likes

Soldier F who shot 5 innocent civilians on Bloody Sunday was none other than Lance Corporal David James Cleary.

1 Like

Irish republicans once upon a time had a reputation for never forgetting or forgiving. I hope in this case that tradition is revived.

2 Likes