Ye Olde FA Cup 2021

Fuck it. Leicester deserve that tbf.

Ian Nacho looks a real player . Goals aside , leading the line very well

I wouldn’t wish him a days luck

Delighted to see him fire. Was worried he’d be in danger of disappearing there for a while

1 Like

Second time this season fred has basically got us eliminated.

This is quite a turn up for the books. Ole loves a cup semi. It’s rare for him to get eliminated before it.

This wouldn’t be an uncommon result coming so soon after the superhuman performance put in by united in the derby a few week back. Citeh back in the day used to be a nawful club for these sort of results.

How did Bruno get on today?

Dropped

I think I was the first forumite to spot that. I noticed him when he was at my beloved St Etienne

Were you hooked by the team of the 70s that had an epic European Cup tie vs Liverpool or the 90s synth pop beat combo with the dulcet tones of the delightful Sarah Cracknell?

Rodgers has Leicester purring. Magnificent job done there.

They have had more injuries than any other side to contend with but you don’t hear Brendan Rodgers bitching and moaning about it the whole time

1 Like

He’ll make a great Irish manager some day

Fucking Liverpool fans

Coach Ole will win the Europa League and those kneejerkers will feel a little silly

2 Likes

“Norwegian Mugabe “ :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I was captivated by both. The great St Etienne team of the 70s with Michel Platini and Dominique Rocheteau was a sight to behold.

1 Like

Lads overreacting to an FA Cup result like it’s the 1980’s.