Ye Olde FA Cup 2021

Both Chelsea and Roma playing at the moment and no update from @Cicero_Dandi

Working the evening shift Iā€™d say

They will get some pasting Sunday too .

Be great if they both did.

Gonzalo Higuain will struggle to score more than five goals in his time in English football.

Heā€™ll eat more than five pies though.

Tonight, probably.

Worried about him?

The Iptv must be down

Exceptional counter attacking work from Rashford there.

How much did that Chelsea keeper cost again? :smile:

Matic a deadman walking here.

Heā€™s surfaced over on the Roma thread. Talking away to himself there as usual.

Iā€™m sure Mateo Kovacic must have done something to have merited being signed by Inter Milan, Real Madrid and Chelsea, but I canā€™t for the life of me work out what it is, because any time Iā€™ve seen him play heā€™s been useless.

Johnny Giles once theorised that certain players were deliberately playing pointless passes in order to improve their Opta stats. I was very sceptical of this, but looking at Jorginho, youā€™d have to say Gilesy was onto something. Heā€™s just a Brazilo-Italian (or is it Italo-Brazilian?) version of Leon Britton.

Chelseaā€™s continual downsizing is reminiscent of that of AC Milan. AC Milan are a club with a proper history, though, so Wernham Hogg is probably a more appropriate comparison.

Whatā€™s the words to the song to the tune of the Stone Roses that the away supporters have been singing non stop for the last 20 minutes?

Waterfallā€¦ The verse

Sanchez has lost 5 yards of pace. Heā€™s finito.

5 is a big number for such a small guy too.

1 Like

Thought I heard Ole get a mention.

Sarri is a gas cunt altogether.

Great win for utd without the pace of martial and Lingaard.

These BBC cunts stating this as Oleā€™s best performance. Makes amends for being thumped at home to an under strength PSG side.
Chelsea are beyond woeful right now, in free fall.