Wenger outsmarts Conte again.

1 Like

That corner from him :smile:

great to see that Italian match fixer sent packing

2 Likes

Wenger is the King of Wembley.

Another nail in the rat faced cheats coffin,

Chelsea miss David Luizā€™s passing out from the back IMO

What kind of egotistical dickhead freezes out his most important players??

The stage is set for Andre Villas Boas to make a heroā€™s return to Stamford Bridge next season.

He will rally the troops right enough .

1 Like

They wonā€™t desert him.

2 Likes

Is Conte freezing him out? Why? There was a pretend Italian poster on here that lambasted Klopp for freezing Sakho outā€¦

@Cicero_Dandi, are you in touch with nembo, can you ask him what he thinks about this?

The fallout on the Ormeau Road will be savage

One thing about Conte, heā€™s always a gentleman at the full time whistle when Chelsea are beaten. Some of these EPL managers are so childish with handshake refusals etc when they get beaten but he seems sound. Iā€™ve only seen Conte blank Mourinho but that was after they beat Manchester United.

I feel a bit sorry for him because I donā€™t think heā€™s been provided with his first choice signing targets. We all know how brutal Italian football is these days (as confirmed by Liam Brady and Graeme Souness) so I doubt he wanted to sign either of those diddies from Serie A (Zappacosta and Ruediger). Bakayoko is fairly shit too.

1 Like

He won with mourinhos squad and is losing with his own. I hope he stuffs Jose in a few weeks tho.

Had Chelsea prevailed tonight that game would have had to be put back to a midweek date in late April or so, but it will now go ahead on February 25th. He must be gagging for it.

Chelsea have the meanest defence in the league. Luiz is out of the team on merit.

Pedro is a waste of space.