You Are Not Stuck In Covid, You Are Covid Part 6 of infinite

Anyway, my friend, my work is done. I’m away to the pit. Goodnight.

1 Like

Debout! les damnés de la terre!
Debout! les forçats de la faim!
La raison tonne en son cratĂšre,
C’est l’éruption de la fin.
Du passé faisons table rase,
Foule esclave, debout! debout!
Le monde va changer de base:
Nous ne sommes rien, soyons tout!

C’est la lutte finale
Groupons-nous, et demain,
L’Internationale,
Sera le genre humain.
C’est la lutte finale
L’Internationale,
Sera le genre humain.

Il n’est pas de sauveurs suprĂȘmes,
Ni Dieu, ni CĂ©sar, ni tribun,
Producteurs sauvons-nous nous-mĂȘmes!
Décrétons le salut commun!
Pour que le voleur rende gorge,
Pour tirer l’esprit du cachot,
Soufflons nous-mĂȘmes notre forge,
Battons le fer quand il est chaud!

C’est la lutte finale
L’Internationale,
Sera le genre humain.
C’est la lutte finale
L’Internationale,
Sera le genre humain.

Ouvriers, Paysans, nous sommes
Le grand parti des travailleurs;
La terre n’appartient qu’aux hommes,
L’oisif ira loger ailleurs.
Combien de nos chairs se repaissent!
Mais si les corbeaux, les vautours,
Un de ces matins disparaissent,
Le soleil brillera toujours!

C’est la lutte finale
L’Internationale,
Sera le genre humain.
C’est la lutte finale
L’Internationale,
Sera le genre humain.

Immunity to developing a serious disease. A vaccine primes your immune system to be ready for the real pathogen if you encounter it. Think of it like hurling, a team playing with foot long hurls wouldn’t do too well against lads with full length hurls, so by getting the vaccine you are giving people full length hurls (Don’t confuse things with lads who can’t hurl no matter what you give them).

So when you encounter the virus, you have the tools to fight it. Now most people with a healthy immune system make the tools quickly from their existing immunity and fight off the infection no bother, kids especially, but there’s a percentage who will develop serious illness.

Covid vaccines seem to be behaving similar enough to flu vaccines, if you get a flu shot and it matches the flu strain going around you won’t get severe flu. But you might still feel a bit sick if you encounter the flu virus, you’d often hear people say I got the flu shot but I still got the flu. Well, you did get infected but your immune system was ready for that particular virus and wiped it out fairly quickly.

1 Like

So basically, they aren’t worth a tinkers curse in terms of preventing transmission.

We are one of the best/most vaccinated counties on the earth and we are walking with the covid.

Covid is strictly a bourgeoisie avocation

1 Like

The poor don’t live long enough to die from it?

There are all kinds of conflicting studies on that. I think the best way to think about it is that almost all vaccines prevent symptomatic or serious illness, but protection against infection is very rare.

There’s almost no Covid deaths in Africa where the average life expectancy is 50.

edit. It’s 60 now apparently.

The people just get on with working and going about their daily business.

2 Likes

So therefore i dub it the reaper virus. The average middle age is now the thirties

It’s hard to expect the world’s population of nearly 8 billion to work from home.

But immunity from infection is not really included.

Vaccination is therefore a dangerous misnomer IMO

The forums bourgeoisie would do well to remember this

1 Like

No, I think the perception is that vaccines prevent infection and there’s maybe no vaccine in history that has done that. Most diseases that were eradicated was due to improved sanitation and nutrition, as most of them don’t spread that easily anyway. The whole concept of eradicating an airborne virus is delusional. This fucking thing is so contagious you were nearly catch it talking to someone on the phone.

I think you re a very decent sort fwiw

1 Like

On the spectrum (not that spectrum) of lads we have here, he’s definitely one of the lads you would want with you in the foxhole.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/polio/index.html

Here immunity etc

Why is the Clovid marching through 90% plus vax rates?

Despite. What we’ve done, why are we worried about the virus? We have vaccinated those that want it and we are not going to vaccinate the young so let’s open up and let it off and get it over quickly and leats not drag the inevitable anymore.

3 Likes

Smallpox victims only became really infectious when they developed sores, so you could avoid it by staying away from those poxxed.

We don’t develop strong immunity against certain types of viral infections, you could get the same cold virus a hundred times in your lifetime. The corona is in that category, we may as well get used to it. What doesn’t kill you makes you strong, etc.