You are still stuck arguing about Covid Part 6 of infinite (Part 7)

Bad doses of RSV doing the rounds not helped by the fact kids immune systems at a lower ebb due to lack of exposure to common bugs over the last 2 years

7 Likes

RSV was never really mentioned pre Covid

There’s a prophylactic drug available for it that lessens severity but it’s not rolled out in Ireland due to expense.

Synagis. Cost about 2000e per month.

1 Like
6 Likes

Remarkable. He was on the side of the truckers all along

2 Likes

We must be living in some class of simulation

2 Likes

That is truly incredible. How is he managing to hold a straight face.

2 Likes

In fairness, they are all wearing masks…

2 Likes

I don’t know if some of you lads have heard, but there was a huge vaccine rollout so it’s now less important to keep your distance than it was 30 months ago. More news as I get it.

7 Likes

But fuck all of us have got our booster and we were told the effects of the vaccine would wear off? I’d say it’s more likely they realised a while back that all the keeping our distance stuff wasn’t all that important as was made out. They got it wrong/erred too far on the side of caution. It’s hardly crime of the century stuff but it’s definitely a bit strange there’s been no real discussion about it.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Thankfully the effects of the vaccine are starting to wane…excess deaths are down feom around 17% to a mere 7%

China hasn’t had such a vaccine roll out so the Chinese are simply cracking down on unvaccinated protestors like Trudeau espoused himself.

Are we sure the Chinese aren’t just upset about climate change?

What’s Tone up to these days?

The Japanese POW from WW2 had nothing compared to the TFK mentallers.

You’d miss Gerry Killeen as well.

3 Likes

He has gone to join that gallant band
Of Plunkett, Pearse and South
Another martyr for old Ireland

The vaccine is killing people.