You are still stuck arguing about Covid Part 6 of infinite (Part 7)

Sure you’d want your head examined not to be skeptics of the whole thing.

It came from China but nobody really knows how it spread or how it was formed.

The western world nearly followed every lead from China on how to deal with it. Ie lock down, restrictions, crazy travel restrictions and other meaningless crap.

Also the idea we needed to stay locked down until a vaccine was found came from China.

Mean while in China this week they are basically rubber stamping a dictator to rule for as long they want.

I don’t know much about anything but I wouldn’t believe a thing coming out of China.

5 Likes

Locking down healthy people was never in any pre Covid pandemic planning. It’s interesting that it started in China, which could and did and still does lock down and then the rest of the world followed.

Unfortunately that genie is out of the bottle and lockdowns or restrictions will be suggested now for the impending energy crisis.

It’s also remarkable how quickly we moved on from Covid era behaviours and went back to normal.

The lads still wearing cloth masks do make me smile though. If you are vulnerable or feel need to wear a mask then wear a proper N95 mask that will offer some protection.

1 Like

1 Like

If you were not so dumb, you would realize I have exactly the opposite opinion to nearly all journalists. But you are dumb and badnatured. Most people get over catching Covid. You will never get over yourself.

The rage of it all. Indeed.

Meanwhile you are a personality alibi merchant with a nice car. Well done. You have achieved so much.

I can write quare well for the amount of alcohol I supposedly drink. Amuses me greatly how much natural talent grigs the likes of you.

Like nearly all angry right wing mush heads, your only talent has always been no more than sycophancy. Which makes you exceedingly angry, forever needing to curry your work superiors, to be biddable.

And reading Jordan Peterson is meant to make you ever so calm.

That’s the big problem and that’s why this is still very relevant.

A lockout surely?

No one’s doubting your success buddy. I’m sure I speak for everyone on tfk when I say we all strive to be as happy and content with life as you.

2 Likes

You never hear any mention of new variants these days.

2 Likes

I’m pulling for you too pal.

You’ve the same opinions and positions as journal.ie content writers. Yours just use verbosity as a sheen of intellectualism.

You’re basically a drunken, fat headed, pompous, journal.ie content provider. Imagine having the notions you do and that’s your mo.

The journals Rowley Birkin QC (with added bitterness)

1 Like

Will Pfizer be brought to court for lying,?

Again?

Apologies if this was posted already.

chin ching, the only thing that lying cunt should be in front of, is a Judge

6 Likes

Elderly neighbor here been in out of hospital recently with blood pressure issues. His tablets have basically stopped working and his doctor reckons it could have been the latest shot of the vaccine.
Any truth to this that the vaccine may impair blood pressure medicines? I said it to tin foil hat wearer in work and of course he said 100% true.

how much of that shit has been pumped into elderly people now, they must be on their 3rd booster

1 Like

Lads working from home on the couch for two years demanding that front line workers be fired for not taking the vaccine, because said front line workers were endangering them.

10 Likes

I’d put it this way mate, that is far more likely than the aul vaccine stopping transmission of the virus. Unfortunately.

1 Like

Who would have thought that injecting a substance designed to produce a dangerous pathogen into your bloodstream could lead to health problems?

2 Likes

I’d say the boosters are mostly saline by now…far safer and just as effective

2 Likes