You'd want your head examined or have daughters like Hopper McGrath, to manage a Ladies team thread

The tfk misogyny crew having a right oul day out here.

4 Likes

Ya as far as I’m aware,hence all the shite now.their club are currently or were last year’s all Ireland winners at snr club level

that’s a hard line to take alright.

Imo if players walk they walk…as far as I’m aware when their club got hit the welfare issue arose, I might not be 100% right on this but I’d say I’m close enough.

This is down to week management imo,he should have been stong enough to have delt with this without it escalating in to the farce it has.

Mayo are a very weak team without the Carnacon players.a top club team would best them,in fact the Carnacon team would best the Current mayo team.

Bad in house management all around it looks like to me

Jesus, that’s a whopper of a statement.

Some amount of self entitled cunts associated with Mayo football, both male and female. I hope they never win anything again.

Are two selectors, the vice captain and captain all from the same club? As well as the most “famous” ladies footballer ever? There’s the issue right there

My sympathy is with the noble women who continued to wear the green and red .

I think it was a selector and kit man from Cornacon. The captain isnt. Not sure who was vice captain.

The reason the club was hit was because the players didnt inform management or the board they were leaving, the club secretary did. I dont agree with what the board are doing, but at the same time you cant be pulling stunts like that.

It’s been a bad year for Kit men

2 Likes

Shouldn’t have had any bearing on the club b championship though, whatever they did they did as a group of mayo players, not in the name of the club.
Idiots they look all the same.

I hate when this sort of crap is thrown around. It involves women so are they completely immune from getting any criticism? Look at the amount of shite that was thrown at the Cork hurlers when they went on strike. Its not about their gender, its more about acting like self entitled idiots and hiding behind “mental health” issues and making veiled accusations and not backing them up.

2 Likes

The GeePA has yet to comment

3 Likes

to an extent, but they left themselves open to this by the club removing all the players and not the players leaving themselves. I’m sure it will get resolved, but the fact that this was voted on by delegates and passed through also says a lot.

1 Like

Ah right, I’d missed that nuance.

I’m totally using that :smile:

1 Like

Were the Cork hurlers referred to as heifers or were references to their weight bandied about?

1 Like

Has anyone ever referenced an inter county hurlers weight ?

The Dow?

No they were called Cunts

1 Like