You'd want your head examined or have daughters like Hopper McGrath, to manage a Ladies team thread

If that sort of language sends them into a spiral bring them all back for a challenge with throne and let the nordies do their worst sledging

Its very odd how all 8 from one club, including a selector and backroom team from said club, all feel like their welfare was unsafe and unhealthy. Also note how they say “we” in regards to comments that Staunton came out with last week.

1 Like

that is the point on which it all crumbles. A collective mental welfare issue. across genders. It must be the first of it’s kind in history. they should be studied

1 Like

send Davy Fitz up to them for a month to do the training.

@Brimmer_Bradley swears by it.

1 Like

unless the mental health is issue is cuntishness, then there’s no collective issue.

He probably swears by his sister also…

3 Likes

i got called a lazy cunt in every single training session I ever did.

I had one manager who used to make me run out at the front on my own for drills so I wouldn’t be talking

Quite a few of them absolutely do not wish to be there. This is some clusterfuck they’ve gotten themselves into.

Its the way of the world now, ya cant say anything negative to someone or they are lilkely to have mental health/Anxiety issues.

I read an article a couple of weeks ago where a blogger was giving out about going to the gym because of the fit people in the gym and the posters of fit people of the walls of the gym. It made here feel uncomfortable because it she felt no matter how hard she worked she would never be like those people.

I was reading the article and couldn’t believe it, what the fuck did she want, posters of fat people?

3 Likes

It’s horse shite that their club has been thrown out off the mayo champion.a lot of players that have nothing to do with the mayo set up are been fucked aside because of it

did this happen?

Whereas you may be right you cant assume that. Its a herd mentality. Obviously a strong bond has built up with this club team and undoubtedly the older ones (sitting in the picture) have too much of an influence. Probably unhealthy for the county that they are so dominant in Mayo

the one at the back right looks like she’s being held onto, before she scarpers.

theres a few heifers there

1 Like

a photo of a cat hanging onto a washing line saying hang in there kitty, or other some such nonsensical drivel

Fuck sake how many more of them if there? There’s 13 of them in the picture. Thats most of the club team

It looks like one of those press conferences put on by ISIS when they captured a western hostage in Iraq or Syria.

4 Likes