You'd want your head examined or have daughters like Hopper McGrath, to manage a Ladies team thread

No idea

He’s described as a Ticket and Training Executive at Croke Park.

Sounds like a tout

2 Likes

Having read this, I’d be a lot less inclined to believe Mr. Leahy’s version of events.

He’s a convicted fraudster, which is cast iron proof of dubious character.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/auctioneer-who-got-80000-in-scam-jailed-25952391.html

I’m being kind to him here when I say that he comes out of all this looking like an utter gobshite.

Whatever actually happened and the rights and wrongs of it, he has completely alienated half his panel and only a pig ignorant bollox would try to stay in the job against that background.

We all partied sid

Off the ball are covering it now.

Why do you think it’s the same Peter Leahy?

As an exile in Westmeath I can confirm it’s the same individual.

So he has been sentenced forever for a white collar crime in your eyes?

This is hysterical stuff. Yer one Sarah comes across like a bit of a geebag.

1 Like

Captain seems an awful gowl.

First night back - “I’m sick of running, when are we using the ball.” Straight away undermining the manager.

Sticking her oar in and telling the gaffer to bring in a defence coach or an ex player. She doesn’t seem shy in airing her opinion.

Playing shit, the manager calls her out on it but can’t take the constructive criticism.

Going by that he was well within his rights to put her in her place.

1 Like

It does seem to be, all he said and i felt this way and that way and i was brushed off.

The chairman of the mayo county board was on and he said the women that had left never brought up mental health issues before last night’s statement. Thought he was fair in saying that it takes a while before mental health issues can surface. To me it seems that the players that have left are throwing every accusation they can at the manager

@thedancingbaby

The convicted fraudster? Is it the same guy? Would he have a grudge against garda?

It is the same guy.

1 Like

Fairly obvious health and safety issue having a jailed criminal manage a team of young ladies.

The whole saga makes John Kiely’s management of the Na P players return after the club championship campaign look all the more impressive .

2 Likes

… and girls.

But he has won a Westmeath County final with Tyrrellspass or something so who cares

1 Like

Yes. A team full of garda too

Womens bogball having pr conferences and controversies :smiley:

1 Like