Your Super Bowl Snacks Thread (also US Presidental Election night)

You’ll be farting out the star spangled banner tomorrow

1 Like

Louisiana inspired Jambayala (chicken and Chorizo)
Nom nom
Washed down with a few bottles of Sol.

5 Likes

I’ll be updating what I’m going to eat but will be drinking Steam Anchor for the night that’s in it.

Go Biden

2 Likes

Is today polling day? - that came around fast… I think Trump sneaks in the back door.

Have you someone special to burn it for you?

1 Like

tomorrow

1 Like

It’s time to start thinking about this lads

1 Like

I’ve lined up wine, nachos, crisps and M&Ms

As Romano would say “ Here we go… “

Only second time in over 20 years I won’t be out watching it. Have nachos for pre game and some wedges, chicken goujons and some spring rolls for half time. Few bottles in fridge to tip on too.

1 Like

Nachos and moretti. Have to feed 4

1 Like

I couldn’t be bothered staying up to watch it alone,
I’ll record it and watch it on speed up early in the morning

Weetabix

1 Like

Here we go.

Must have a go at a Chicken Madras here first.

2 Likes

Huh?

Solid

I couldn’t stay up till that hour by myself,
I’d need company and I won’t be getting it,

But I’ll be looking forward to coming downstairs in the morning.

I think the Chiefs will blow them away though, pity for Brady and his Cork connections

I hate people around me for big games, I’d never go to a pub for any kind of big game either as there’s too many distractions… what the fuck do you need company for? Anyway, you’re never alone with TFK… all your besties are only a click away.

6 Likes

I fear after this pre game outside to look up at the sky, it will all be devoured by HT :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’d love to get watching it alone. It’s the little man’s second super bowl and while he was a dream for the first, all indications are he’ll be a headcase for this one. Then you’ll have Mrs Nwoko wondering why so many players are black and ooooh Tom Brady still looks good, doesn’t he?

6 Likes