You're all clearly retarded

I’m gone.

Good, fuck off cunt face.

There are only a couple of lads here with a brain cell the rest are misfortunes, that is the polite way I’ll put it. The last couple of weeks I was giving the place a little breathing room to see what way things would go. On reading the for only two minutes this morning I have come to my conclusion. This thread I felt was the most appropriate way to break it to you. Best of luck to you.

The silence said it all.

Don’t go, Pete.

Please let us know how many belts you have, before you go.

I saw your run in with Art the other day Peter and I feared that it would lead to something like this happening.

All I can say from a personal point of view is that you are one of the best posters on this forum and this old place would be a lot worse off if you left

Please reconsider

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1131262, member: 80”]I saw your run in with Art the other day Peter and I feared that it would lead to something like this happening.

All I can say from a personal point of view is that you are one of the best posters on this forum and this old place would be a lot worse off if you left

Please reconsider[/QUOTE]

You yourself or someone else if they like, set up a closed poll asking whether or not posters here want my return. Just 2 options, do posters want me to return or do they want me to stay away.

Let the misfortunes make their own choice.

I’ll make an announcement when the poll closes. Give it a couple of days to run. I can’t be fairer than that. Now about your business.

@Peter G
If you walk away you will be letting me down. :frowning:

You are the heartbeat of the forum and as @The Selfish Giant says you should be above the dross around here.

[QUOTE=“Peter G, post: 1131271, member: 1758”]You yourself or someone else if they like, set up a closed poll asking whether or not posters here want my return. Just 2 options, do posters want me to return or do they want me to stay away.

I’ll make an announcement when the poll closes. Give it a couple of days to run. I can’t be fairer than that. Now about your business.[/QUOTE]

Gola/Tabby, make this happen

[QUOTE=“Peter G, post: 1131271, member: 1758”]You yourself or someone else if they like, set up a closed poll asking whether or not posters here want my return. Just 2 options, do posters want me to return or do they want me to stay away.

I’ll make an announcement when the poll closes. Give it a couple of days to run. I can’t be fairer than that. Now about your business.[/QUOTE]

Don’t let the arthole get you down, mate.

You’re being tottilly ridiculous mate

The English are clearly retarded FAO of @Tassotti

https://twitter.com/haveigotnews/status/1251056356439863296?s=21

They really don’t get it on the mainland

1 Like

They are poorly educated.

1 Like

They simply can’t accept that a disease from an inferior country could harm them. Sure they solved malaria with a few gin and tonics.

1 Like

Did this @Peter_G lad have a rake of fine looking daughters, each with their own farm of land?
Why the sycophancy?

Yerra he was one of chocos boys