Zlatan - a thread for the former non believers to apologise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1TXk7ZdiQE

Sweden flying it all of a sudden once they cast off that fraud Zlatan. Should have done it years ago.

3 Likes

I bet Sweden might be happy to have someone of Zlatans proven World Cup goal scoring ability on Saturday all the same.

Sweden never feared England

Sweden are a bit like Portugal. Much better without their “star” with 11 men working as hard as each other to a gameplan

Perhaps. Its why I feel Argentina will improve greatly very soon.

Their results without their star would suggest different, unlike Sweden and Portugal

You’re basing Portugals results on one game?

Messi dragged Argentina to the WC.

He abandoned them prior to it. His teammates couldn’t trust him. He lacks character.

Argentina abides.

There’s no team in I
Good riddance

Another one has come and tried to fill Diego’s shoes. He has failed like many before him. There is no shame in that.

Sorry, meant to reply @the_man_himself - about the ego with the big nose. I’ll not say a word against the wee lad

No point, the facts speak for themselves.

The Spain hat-trick appears to be the exception rather than the rule for Ronnie.

Games 	Goals	

2006 6 1 Iran (Pen)
2010 4 1 North Korea (Scored when 6-0 up)
2014 3 1 Ghana

Spain is basically the only good team Ronnie has ever scored against. His international record is hilarious to look at

When were they better without Ronaldo though?

When they won the Euros

Again

Diego did it for Napoli and Argentina. Naopli were a club that had never won a league title and Diego was pivotal in them winning two, they haven’t won one since. Ronaldo’s goal scoring stats for Madrid are staggering but he is surrounded at club level (like Messi) by class players. The difference between Diego and Ronnie is that Diego helps his team while the team helps Ronnie.

1 Like