Zlatan - a thread for the former non believers to apologise

after the worlds best player once again proved himself this thread is for people who didnt recognise his brillance to apolgise for their lack of basic footballing knowledge

:barcasmile::barcasmile:

I wouldn’t hold your breathe NCC, for some reason the mooks on here just don’t realise how good he is…What a fucking finish! even better when you consider that he was probably only 50% fit at best…

true- its hard for the likes of you me flano bandage larry duff & the other zlatan fans not to bask in our reflective glory though

TBH i don’t think there is much to celebrate after all this must be the umpteenth time that he has proved his doubters wrong, I think we all knew that when he came on he was going to win the match, it was as inevitable as the changing of the tide…

:clap::clap:

I honestly never heard of this guy, much less seen him play. Is he very good NCC?

I used to think he was a flatter to deceive merchant, good for the odd flashy goal and piece of sublime skill but not quite top class at the highest level. Saw him play probably four or five times against English teams in Europe and he was crap every single time. Never brilliant for Sweden in the big tournaments either overshadowed by Larsson most of the time.
Thought swapping him and a shitload of cash for eto’o was a bad idea too.

He really seems to be coming up with the goods though this year and as he is a classy player who plays the game the right way and I love the current Barca team I’m delighted to be proved wrong.

Good call, lads.

better than vanbasten was at his peak

Inconsistant!!!

[quote=“gola”]I used to think he was a flatter to deceive merchant, good for the odd flashy goal and piece of sublime skill but not quite top class at the highest level. Saw him play probably four or five times against English teams in Europe and he was crap every single time. Never brilliant for Sweden in the big tournaments either overshadowed by Larsson most of the time.
Thought swapping him and a shitload of cash for eto’o was a bad idea too.

He really seems to be coming up with the goods though this year and as he is a classy player who plays the game the right way and I love the current Barca team I’m delighted to be proved wrong.

Good call, lads.[/quote]

:clap::clap:

great post Gola-

read the title of the thread before you post in future

:rolleyes:

i have nothing to apologise to you about

He will convince me when he does it consistently in European Club Competitions, as well as domestically. MVB proved himself there, I believe Zlatan will this season, but he hasn’t yet. However in Domestic Comp, he has been outstanding.

In MVB we trust.

still has alot of convincing to do to prove he is even able to carry marco van bastens shopping… when he gets a goal in a european cup final like van bastens in 1988 against russia come back to me. at the moment he cant even be considered in same league. robbie keanes maybe…

[media=youtube]9sdDmiv2SCI

[quote=“north county corncrake”]better than vanbasten was at his peak[/quote]Now that’s a ridiculous statement,sorry but your talking through your hole on that one.(and please Bandage if you are reading this try and argue this one)

you know more than capello?:rolleyes:

van Basten scored 218 goals in 280 games spanning 11 years.If anyone tries and down plays this somethings wrong.

you know more than capello?