Do you want Peter G to come back posting on TFK?

Seeing as you’re all misfortunes and probably unable to set up a poll I decided to do it myself.

Options are clear. Vote away as many times as you like.

Yes.

Gimme a Y!

Gimme an E!

Gimme an S!

Peter old friend. As much as it pains me to say it.
I’d as soon you go now. I ( and I know I’m not alone in this ) simply cannot stand the roller coaster of emotion that you put us through with your constant coming and going.
I’m all for a clean break right now, so I’m gonna give you an ultimatum, you’re either in our lives for good or you’re gone for good.
I know I’m taking a chance here and you just might just walk away for ever but that’s a chance we’re gonna have to take peter.
It’s not fair what you’re putting us through.

YES.
Hell No Please Don’t Go.

Yes.

Peter Gee…

“If you leave me now, you’ll take away the biggest part of me”

Come back pal.

The public have spoken @Peter G

Don’t forget to vote. 7th of May Is D day.

If it came down to a choice of Peter G or Glasagusban I’d keep Peter G every day of the week.

So to sum up, Glas out.

68% for Yes. It’s looking good :clap:

I’m going to bump this thread every day until the 7th.

Well at least we now know you’re with us until the 7th, and I do know there’s frantic work going on behind the scenes to make you an offer that you can’t refuse, I’m actually chairing a ‘make Petey stay’ committee.
All the stops have been pulled out to ensure you remain on TFK.
A meeting of the above committee takes place today in my outhouse. I’m hoping to get back to you with a concrete proposal before the close of business on Monday.

would a role of mod and a resounding yes vote make you stay for good?

[QUOTE=“Brimmer Bradley, post: 1132308, member: 2839”]Well at least we now know you’re with us until the 7th, and I do know there’s frantic work going on behind the scenes to make you an offer that you can’t refuse, I’m actually chairing a ‘make Petey stay’ committee.
All the stops have been pulled out to ensure you remain on TFK.
A meeting of the above committee takes place today in my outhouse. I’m hoping to get back to you with a concrete proposal before the close of business on Monday.[/QUOTE]

the outhouse?

isnt that where kid chocolate ended up giving a blowy to a priest after a stag party in temple bar?

bump

Will ye ever fuck away off, spamming the board with your shite,fuckin e-tard