Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

No problem at all, plenty of room in casa del mad. What days are people going to listowel if any? Thursday is starting to look like a probability for me.

Is it blistering or just itchy or what mate?

Booked the absolute guys.

Thanks for all your suggestions

Luimneach AbĂș

Nice hotel. Food was good there the last time I was there
about two years back.

:smile:
You’re the king of superfluous information, I wrote this while taking a dump.

1 Like

That’s weird. I read it while doing a sit down piss.

1 Like

No better way to kick off the week than with a couple of bottles of craft ale and a box of Solpadeine.

1 Like

:sweat:

4 years of rent due and they only moved in in 2009 :grinning:

Nothing paid since 2013. So what does the judge do? Grants them a stay of 3 months in the hopes they might engage.

What a fucking country.

WHERE’S MY FREE HOUSE?

5 Likes

It’s the nextdoor to the Keane’s mate, move in as soon as you’re ready.

One of them is in Corbally, I’ll have that for €315 a month anytime mate. Will you send me on the keys

“There you go now, a grand free house for you. Of course, we will ask you to make a small contribution to us obviously.”

“Fuck off. I won’t give you a cent for 7 years.”

Welcome to Ireland, ladies and gentlemen.

4 Likes

This is why we can’t have nice things

3 Likes

Ireland is a welfare state simple as that. And it allows the vermin to feed off it.
What should be happening in this situation is that Mr Cleary and Ms whatever should be informed that they owe the state €15k. Get out of the house today as there are other people on waiting lists who are willing to contribute and in the meantime you get zero welfare from this moment forward until you have the bulk of the €15k paid off and then you are on ‘welfare probation’
if you arent happy fuckoff to england with a sleeping bag you filthy pair of mongrel cunts.

10 Likes

Sinn FĂ©in and PBP will no doubt call this barbaric.

What’s Rashers pub across from Patsy Nicholas’s like ?

A grand spot.

2 Likes

Tis a grand spot
lovely pints in there.

My father-in-law drinks in there. A lot. Salt of the earth types in there. Fine spot

Stay in adare.