NEW POLL: Peter G ,,, Do you want him back or not?

I’ve been reflecting deeply since yesterdays poll results and I have decided to re run the poll. One week was too short a time to expect all members to have the had time to see this poll and give them a chance to vote. So in the interests of fairness I am re running the poll.

I will bump the thread a couple of times a day so as to keep it high on the list and at eye level for the voting membership. If admin wish to make this thread a sticky that would be favourable and appreciated. Vote away then as often as you like. I’m off out for my ten mile hike.

Landslide:clap:

:clap:

@Mac make this a sticky please

@Mac make this a sticky please[/QUOTE]

I’ll stick it to your fucking forehead

:eek:

Sorry buddy, I needed to let off some steam there

No worries mate, it’s not good for you to store that pent up anger.

Now make this thread a sticky please

Peter, you’re acting the faggot now and are only going to annoy people into voting no. You should have let the guilt sink in for a few days and lads would have regretted their actions, now you’ve only gone and reinforced their original decision. I’ve voted no here, mate, and it’s for your own good as I think you need a break or you are in danger of having a break down… the board needs a strong Peter G, just like hurling needs a strong Wexford. Your faggoting around is not th Peter we know and love.

Strike 1 :mad:

Go and fuck.

:eek:

Can you put in a third option please.

O Yes
O No
O It’s a free forum, he can do what he wants

@Rocko[/USER] and [USER=9]@Bandage can you please review subscriptions. This is not a free forum (although some posters may still be on free trial status)

Peter getting a hammering, right on the G spot.

Hiroshima all over again…

what is wrong with this forum?Peter is kindly givng the naysayers a chance to redeem themselves but they are still voting no

bizarre

Peter G is a steamer

I’ve reneged my original Yes vote on this premise alone. It may not matter to some, but it matters on the ballot papers.

Petey and his spin doctors have got this very, very wrong.