TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2013

Is Petersen out?

Yes as is the Gronk :frowning:

Well fuck.

fuck sake, was debating Gresham over Housler all day, but went on the gamble with Housler even though he is questionable as Gresham didnt make any catch last week. This week the cunt already has 41 yards and a TD. @Scrunchie has decent points on the board, so I’ll be relying on late games to get points. the playoff dream could be over soon!

And it won’t matter too much to me either as the Spermy Rhinos are letting me down

So after last nights games, we are getting a good idea of the playoff scenario. looks highly likely that @Fran[/USER] will be representing the Southern conference after a great run of 3 consecutive wins, coupled with Gman doing a Peyton Manning on it and losing 3 on the bounce and shitting himself come crunch time. @[USER=390]braz83[/USER] winning wraps up the Eastern Conference, with @[USER=1408]Scrunchie[/USER] narrowly missing out on head to head record. @[USER=47]SoulDressing[/USER] looks to have @[USER=232]Turenne[/USER] beaten, but there is still a glimmer of hope for him yet as they both have players out tonight. That would wrap up the Northern Conference ahead of @[USER=1]Rocko[/USER] who will take the wild card spot. @[USER=9]Bandage[/USER] shat himself and is losing to already relegated @[USER=258]cluaindiuic[/USER] (but has Romo to come needing 19 points). CLD if he wins will finish on the same record as @[USER=1137]chewy louie[/USER] and @[USER=306]croppy_boy[/USER] who are both lucky that they defeated CLD as he has more points than both of them. I can only assume the FFL site will relegate CLD on the head to head record, but if they go on a 3 way split due to points scored, then croppy is in the shitter! So tonights game with Romo could make a big impact on relegation! Special shoutout to @[USER=6]briantinnion who is about to lose his 9th game in a row.

so playoffs as they stand will have Souldressing taking on Rocko, and Braz taking on Fran.
the consolation playoffs has to be defined yet, but in it will be Gman, Bandage, Turenne and Scrunchie.

@croppy_boy - Welcome home, mate :clap:

Best of luck in the play-offs @chewy louie

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 871608, member: 1796”]@croppy_boy - Welcome home, mate :clap:

Best of luck in the play-offs @chewy louie[/quote]

All I need is 50 points from McCown and Bailey (while Witten scores nothing) or the tiebreaker to be head to head.

Either way I should have started Patterson last night and I wouldn’t be worrying about this.

EDIT: If Romo takes 18 points for the Provos I’ll be safe as well.

[quote=“croppy_boy, post: 871615, member: 306”]All I need is 50 points from McCown and Bailey (while Witten scores nothing) or the tiebreaker to be head to head.

Either way I should have started Patterson last night and I wouldn’t be worrying about this.

EDIT: If Romo takes 18 points for the Provos I’ll be safe as well.[/quote]

Welcome home mate.

@Gman, is there any freaky way I can make the play-offs if Romo comes up trumps tonight? Or am I going to be third best in the division at best?

What’s this consolation play-off bullshit? Was this in place last year?

[quote=“Bandage, post: 871622, member: 9”]@Gman, is there any freaky way I can make the play-offs if Romo comes up trumps tonight? Or am I going to be third best in the division at best?

What’s this consolation play-off bullshit? Was this in place last year?[/quote]

%th to 8th place make that, it was in place last year.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 871622, member: 9”]@Gman, is there any freaky way I can make the play-offs if Romo comes up trumps tonight? Or am I going to be third best in the division at best?

What’s this consolation play-off bullshit? Was this in place last year?[/quote]

If Croppy manages to outscore Rocko by 50 points with McCowan and Bailey to come as opposed to Witten, then you would be level with him, but I think he would beat you on head to head. Also Souldressing is not guaranteed his win over Turenne, and I think you would beat him on head to head, so you could snatch the wildcard in that scenario.

the consolation thing has always been in, but no one cares about it as its basically the competition for the middle of the pack group who miss playoffs but are not factored into relegation.

So basically I’m a no hoper regarding the play-offs.

looks that way. you could still take souldressing out though.

I missed out by a handful of points - bollocks.

I’d be depressed only for I was out celebrating destroying @Gman this weekend. It was much more enjoyable stopping him qualifying than qualifying myself. I’m sure all the league will agree with this!

Good luck @braz83 ya cunt

[quote=“Scrunchie, post: 871828, member: 1408”]I missed out by a handful of points - bollocks.

I’d be depressed only for I was out celebrating destroying @Gman this weekend. It was much more enjoyable stopping him qualifying than qualifying myself. I’m sure all the league will agree with this!

Good luck @braz83 ya cunt[/quote]
:clap:

Thought I was heading for relegation a few weeks back, five wins on the bounce brought me through. Looks like I might be going into the playoffs without a QB though. :confused:

[quote=“croppy_boy, post: 871615, member: 306”]All I need is 50 points from McCown and Bailey (while Witten scores nothing) or the tiebreaker to be head to head.

EDIT: If Romo takes 18 points for the Provos I’ll be safe as well.[/quote]
You forgot about the Witten bit you fool.

Thankfully Mr Romo stepped up to the plate.

Only left 120 or points on the bench tonight.

Well, @Bandage sends CLD packing to the leper league with a narrow win after Romo did the business for him. Croppy nearly had a miraculous victory with McCowan getting 47 points, but alas, just fell short. Bandage helped him out anyway and eased his relegation problems.

So Bandage finally relinquishes his TFKNFLFFL Division 1 title, and who knows, we might see a new champion. @Rocko[/USER] is the only former champion left in the playoffs, so can his experience see him through? Or can @[USER=390]braz83[/USER] who has been knocking on the door for a few years now finally claim the title? Will @[USER=110]Fran[/USER] take the experience of losing a final to see him win it? Or can the only autodraft team and top seed with @[USER=47]SoulDressing win this out?

Best of luck to all teams, and I hope ye batter the shit out of each other!