Vincent Browne

I thought Iā€™d gone mad when the second ex-businessman to become homeless started telling his story.

Offaly constituency debate. Very uninspiring so far. Most interesting part of programme so far was introduction which pointed out that Offaly constituency is 3rd poorest in country. Traveller representative most articulate speaker so far

[quote=ā€œcorner_back, post:2502, topic:7486, full:trueā€]
Offaly constituency debate. Very uninspiring so far. [/quote]

Iā€™d often wondered where most typified the term ā€œBoggerā€ until looking at these shower of cunts. The FG deputy (Marcella) Something or other shouldnā€™t be let out of her own house much less into Leinster House. Vinnie cleaned her clock when she confidently affirmed the Government had ā€œrecoveredā€ half the Anglo catastrophe.
Iā€™d say @myboyblue is delighted to escape from the ties attaching to the constituency (that is until Laois appear) and we can eviscerate their contenders.

1 Like

Laois was on a few weeks ago. It was all about the hospital

Martin Conway Fine Gael senator comes across as a good guy.

A Vincent Browne article from a while back put up by Paul Horward today :joy: :joy:

12 Likes

Deserving of every box in the mouth he ever got and many more that missed him. A thoroughly dislikeable fuckerā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s brilliant :joy:

Vincent is back. Not sure i like this new format. Any Tom, Dick or Harry can rock up to the show now and whine about their problems. Mostly weā€™ll end up with the looking for something for nothing mob on moaning.

A one on here calling herself ā€œhomelessā€. ā€œMy landlord evicted me four weeks ago and iā€™ve just been living with friends and family since. I need a home.ā€ Fuck off, how is that homeless. Sheā€™s on some list looking for a house for ten years and moaning the council havenā€™t given her one.

Here we are lads working like schmucks. Here iā€™ll give up the job, give me a house for nothing.

1 Like

Poor auld Martin Conway being put out to bat for the government in the middle of all these homeless people. Heā€™s actually sitting in on a couch in the middle of a load of them. Could be a long night for him. :grinning:

Vincent like a broken clock asking him over and over and over again ā€œAre you ashamed of Fine Gael. Are you ashamed of Fine Gael. Are you ashamed of Fine Gael.ā€ :joy:

2 Likes

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3: Vinnie B is a legend

Iā€™d say Leanne would look after him if she got a home, but one obviously not near cows.

Joanna Tuffy doing woeful waffling here. Sheā€™s really out of her depth as a politician. Is it Kildare sheā€™s based?

New set looks like a creche.

1 Like

Sheā€™s a vile, slug-faced boot.

2 Likes

This immigration control platform lady is getting stuck in here. Mad as a box of frogs all the same.

How in the fuck did people vote for her in such large numbers that she got into the Dail? Staggering.

Sheā€™s the biggest waffler youā€™ll ever see.

Sheā€™s having a shocker here, getting savaged.

Lads this new format is wank. Itā€™s a cluster fuck. Was far better with a small, select, seclection of numpties for Vincent to hone in on and grill until it became uncomfortable to watch. They need the desk format. Itā€™s like a bar stool Vincent is on here, all his notes clustered up in his hands. Unprofessional feel to proceedings now too.

The lad reading out the tweets had a caption under his name ā€˜Stephen Oā€™Leary - Social Media Expert.ā€™