10 Year Challenge

Someone please tell me what the fuck this is all about please

you get a picture of yourself from 2009 and one from 2019 and post it on the internet looking for attention

10 Likes

It’s a facial recognition scam.

1 Like

Dungeon this shite.

Late 2018

15 Likes

Oooft

There’s a very good explanation for that.

1 Like

Not a very flattering one though.

You were too busy stalking RTE presenters to consider what your future self would think?

I can stand over the vast majority of the million or two posts I’ve committed to the INTERNET, and this is one such occasion. Nobody wants to know the context here because it’s easier to bait and bully me. I’m very disappointed in a lot of you.

2 Likes

Are you referring to my friendship with former RTE presenter and current Weekend AM (and relief Ireland AM) presenter on Virgin Media One, Laura Woods?

1 Like

Friendship? There’s a lad from @Funtime’s neck of the woods who had a similar friendship with Sharon nì Bheolàin…

1 Like

Didn’t you go halvsies on a life size cut out of her with him?

Like yourself

Didn’t have the cash. I went for a full size Michael d instead.

2 Likes

You’ve came a long way, m8. It’s like the transformation those insta models do from their from their former chubby self to the bronzed washboard abs they now have.

Your rubby backing days were your former chubby self.

I’m trapped here. It’s like being inside the Brexit web.

I want to explain but, if I try, everyone will jump down my throat with explaining = losing.

If I’m given the forum’s backing then I’ll happily clear this matter up.

6 Likes

This works on at least two levels- unlike the real Michael D

2 Likes

Please explain this @Bandage as it’s far too important for this forum not to get an explanation

2 Likes