100 reasons not to vote Fianna Fail

1. Bertie Ahern’s appointment of Liam Lawlor of the position of Chairman of the Dail Ethics Committee.

2. Taking the art of spin in Irish politics to new and ever more comedic levels.

1. The way FF cronies were given huge contracts to house obsolete voting machines, some of them on 20 year contracts.
  1. Joining the Euro.

point of order mr chaiman, has Larry Goodman been mentioned ???

Don’t think so, how he’s allowed to monopolise the beef market in this country is shocking.

1. Don Lydon
  1. Eamon O’Cuiv

84 Larry Goodman

On average the British farmer receives €115 more per carcass as for the HOW ask Albert

I was going to put Larry down as 84. We don’t want to be doing ourselves out of a slot in this.

Joe talking about this now. Perhaps the promise to build this can be put back until economic conditions improve, it would save some much needed revenue at a time when the banks need the money.

1. The face of Fianna Fail Nua… Jerry Cunting Beades.

http://www.politics.ie/justice/143022-court-rules-against-jerry-beades-owned-firm.html

Any of ye ever buy flo screed of this joker?

1. The Government’s Local Authority leasing plan which gives hundreds of millions to developers:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NezgXmlLSRoJ:mayotoday.ie/2010/11/01/government-leasing-plan-is-a-goldmine-bailout-for-developers/-13607+local+authority+leasing+plan+developers&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ie

1. Property developers getting salaries €200,000 from NAMA

That fucking tool Martin Mansergh has to get a mention.

A joke, i can still remember the day Hook bored holes in him on Newstalk about the pension levies. An embarrassment.

welcome to TFK.

1. Pat Carey. Idiot.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Note to SS can you change the title of this thread to 100 billion + reasons not to vote ff

90.The Fianna Fail Idiot who built a stadium for free for the soccerball people Shamrock,€115 million thrown away to facilitate a few penniless and talentless soccerball people and theyre 1000 or so fans,what a fucking joke.I think it was Cullen who set it up.

:huh:

Shamrock Rovers don’t own the stadium…It belongs to the community of Tallaght…Maybe others on here may no better but so far it seems as though it has been some what of a success

Pretty sure the original intention of the Tallaght stadium was to house the transient enterprise of Shamrock Rovers. Why taxpayers funds should be used to house a so called professional outfit is anyone’s guess. Different times then. Rovers certainly had a stroke of luck.

Yet an area like Tallaght has a criminal lack of infrastructure. The site itself is well serviced by public transport and major roads. At least the taxpayer is getting some rent, sales of Dutch Gold for one are bound to soar in the local off licenses when the Rovers are in town. All in all I don’t think it was the worst use of taxpayers funds.

:lol:

I can’t remember if this lad has been added, but I’ll do a ‘harvest’ in a while and list all 100 and hopefully catch any duplicates. We can get started into the second century then.

1. ‘Stroke’ Fahy

http://www.irishelection.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/stroke_fahy.jpg