12 pubs of Christmas

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 857853, member: 24”]There’s the difference.

I don’t even question if I need to do it or not. I just do it because I am not a smelly cunt.[/quote]

So you’re admitting your hygiene habits are irrational and not formed upon some basic logic but rather a societal norm imposed upon you? What is easy to infer from that post is you do things but you don’t understand why you do them. Ignorance is the language of the uninformed and you are an ignorant and uninformed oaf who would be better off understanding why your glands secrete at such a rapid pace than questioning and my successful habits.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 622960, member: 1052”]I’m a Lynx loyalist, maybe I should broaden my horizons.

Can we also marry in aftershave in this thread? My Hugo Boss concoction is running low and I would like to sample a new fragrance.[/quote]

Expensive Cologne? Lynx and Hugo Boss? You’re some bluffer.

:smiley:

That’s a mugging off.

@Rudi keeps digging with his tiresome and repeated posts about the virtuous nature of not changing your work shirt every day.

Give it a rest, you disgusting beast.

Huh?

That’s a mugging off.

@Rudi keeps digging with his tiresome and repeated posts about the virtuous nature of not changing your work shirt every day.

Give it a rest, you disgusting beast.[/quote]

Don’t forget to wash between the overlapping flaps on your stomach, fatty.

That’s a mugging off.

Word perfect.[/quote]

That post was written back when it was acceptable to use the term “banter”.

Take your self mugging off and stop being so shirty.

It was never acceptable and neither is being obese.

I’ve a 32-inch waist, smelly.

You wear the same shirt 3 days a week.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 857875, member: 9”]I’ve a 32-inch waist, smelly.

You wear the same shirt 3 days a week.[/quote]

Bandage seems to associate body odour with shirts. I associate it with glands which is why I smell like roses and you change shirts like a treacherous football fan to no avail.

You may smell like roses but you admit to eating muesli while taking a dump you weirdo

Rudi seems to think that body odour is the only way to judge cleanliness. Fucking hell!!!

What’s wrong with that?

Surly Mac is in extra-aggressive mood today.

As someone who likes to wear the same shirt all the time, your move from PSG to Monaco was all the more surprising. You animal.

Oh yeah - fucking hell!!

Rudi, a message to you…

@Rudi, do you re-iron the dirty shirt every morning? How many days do you get out of pair of jocks? Do you have two pairs of socks?

http://www.christmasjumperking.com/12-pubs-of-christmas/

Maybe he uses fabreze to freshen up his shirts? :slight_smile: