12 pubs of Christmas

Iā€™ve a simple solution to the 12 pubs problem.A final solution if you will.

Looking forward to this.

I can confirm I will be participating in two of these events.

[quote=ā€œRudi, post: 857778, member: 1052ā€]Looking forward to this.

I can confirm I will be participating in two of these events.[/quote]

Will you be washing your jumper in between each one?

:smiley:

Youā€™re assuming Iā€™ll be wearing a jumper.

Never assume.

When is the TFK 12 pubs sports?

I have had two people I respect(ed) mention their fondness for this bullshite within the last week.

Sorry, pal.

I hadnā€™t included you mate.

These people actually wash themselves.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 857801, member: 24ā€]I hadnā€™t included you mate.

These people actually wash themselves.[/quote]

I wash myself on a daily basis, you are focusing on the wrong stereotype. On another note, how do you know these people wash themselves? Bit of a bathroom voyeur?

I assume he has a nose.

Thatā€™s relative, you could have a guy who doesnā€™t wash who smells like roses because he has an excellent glandular system, then you could have a guy who washes at regular intervals and smells like shit.

That must have been the greatest self mugging off in TFK history. A genuine query from @Rudi about how many wears you get out of a work shirt before washing it only to be met by several hundred posters replying to say ā€œehā€¦oneā€. Anyone got a link to the original post?

[quote=ā€œBandage, post: 225970, member: 9ā€]It seems like an absolute load of testicles to me for any number of reasons:

• You waste valuable drinking time walking between pubs.
  • The pub banter stalls as youā€™re on the move too much.
  • A good chunk of the try-hards end up leaving half a pint in each pub as they canā€™t live with the pace.
  • Why the fook would you want to go to 12 separate pubs for a single drink in one night anyway?
  • You often get retards who try to synchronise their pub visits with a butch camogie team and try to score them.
  • They generally act in a ridiculously loud and forced manner to emphasise what legends they are by having a drink in 12 pubs.

Basically, youā€™re a cunt if you engage in this behaviour.[/quote]
:clap:

Word perfect.

[quote=ā€œRudi, post: 635569, member: 1052ā€]For those working in a suit wearing environment, how often do you change your suit or shirt and tie?Generally Iā€™d get a week out of the suit and change the shirt and tie twice a week, during times of incessant heat I would have a new shirt everyday and may even change my suit midweek - depending if I get the slightest whiff of balls from my trousers.

Do any of you have any rituals with regard to this?[/quote]

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?threads/whats-your-suit-rotation-policy.15093/

We canā€™t forget @Fagan ODowd 's admission that he loves the sound of a female having a piss in terms of terrible confessions.

I think I highlighted the poor health and ineffective glandular systems of most of the forum.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 857827, member: 24ā€]http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?threads/whats-your-suit-rotation-policy.15093/

We canā€™t forget @Fagan ODowd 's admission that he loves the sound of a female having a piss in terms of terrible confessions.[/quote]

I think we can see from this that I treat hygiene in the highest possible regard and my health is of a far higher standard than the wetbacks that saturate this forum. The conceited admission from lads on here that their shirts are destroyed after being worn for one day is the real news here. What sort of smelly pig can ruin a shirt in a day?

Another wonderful expose brought to the forumā€™s attention by myself.

[quote=ā€œRudi, post: 857832, member: 1052ā€]I think I highlighted the poor health and ineffective glandular systems of most of the forum.

I think we can see from this that I treat hygiene in the highest possible regard and my health is of a far higher standard than the wetbacks that saturate this forum. The conceited admission from lads on here that their shirts are destroyed after being worn for one day is the real news here. What sort of smelly pig can ruin a shirt in a day?

Another wonderful expose brought to the forumā€™s attention by myself.[/quote]

I love the way that you attempt to show yourself as the embodiment of good personal hygiene by saying you change your suit if there is even the slightest whiff of balls off them. Yet earlier in your post you drop the clanger that you only change your shirt twice a week and you are completely oblivious to it.

Also, I was under the impression that you wore a shirt for two days. It appears though that you wear the shirt for 3 days if you only change it twice a week. You smelly cunt.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 857839, member: 24ā€]I love the way that you attempt to show yourself as the embodiment of good personal hygiene by saying you change your suit if there is even the slightest whiff of balls off them. Yet earlier in your post you drop the clanger that you only change your shirt twice a week and you are completely oblivious to it.

Also, I was under the impression that you wore a shirt for two days. It appears though that you wear the shirt for 3 days if you only change it twice a week. You smelly cunt.[/quote]

The assumption that I smell bad is what makes you look really silly. The only thing I smell of is the expensive cologne I spray on every morning after I shower. The real underlying problem here and the one you fail to address is that why the need to change your shirt after one wear unless you have glandular problems. You are so insecure about your own hygiene that you take it upon yourself to attack a healthy person whose Italian genetics mean he doesnā€™t perspire at an alarming rate.

Thereā€™s the difference.

I donā€™t even question if I need to do it or not. I just do it because I am not a smelly cunt.

6 pages into the Suit Rotation Policy thread and I think @fistoffury summed it up best: