12 pubs of Christmas

fucks sake

Not this shit againā€¦

2 Likes

I think you could be on to something there.

One thing I wonā€™t miss about Dublin. Fucking tards walking backwards down baggot street.
As the Rubberbandits would say gascuntism.

1 Like

Yet again TFK sees through the nonsense years before everyone else.

#aheadofthecurve #winning

2 Likes

Fills the gap between the poppy and the layge.

I fucking hate it. I nearly dropped this cunt last year rounding people up to move on. I only hot 2 all night.

What has happened to having a pint in a pub and talking

1 Like

People donā€™t feel comfortable being themselves anymore Kev. They have to be edgy. Itā€™s insecurity.

1 Like

Some know it all cunt usually ruins it

1 Like

Iā€™m fucking seething at this thread and the calibre of cunt that is writing out a list of rules right now for their 12 pubs that is coming up in two weeksā€¦utter fucking wankers.

Can we delete this thread please???

Please?

Lot of pubs are sick of it in Limerick at this stage, shower of cunts coming in roaring and shouting to the pub with fairy lights hanging around their heads acting the bollix.

An awful bandwagon, hopefully it goes the way of Munster rugby soon.

1 Like

Letā€™s start the one pub of Christmas, kid.

Rules -

Normal clothes must be worn to your own taste and standard.

You can drink as little or as much as you want within the pub.

You have to finish your pint fully.

You bring your empty up to the bar when ordering/getting your fresh pint.

You will engage in general conversation with your associates, the bar man and auld lads sitting at the bar. General conversation can transform to shite talk as your consumption of alcohol increases.

When you have had your fill - you fuck off to a night club if youre up for a ride and fancy your chances , or to the chipper if youre taken.

You say good luck to the barmen and auld stock when heading off - tho if the auld stock are still tipping away when youre heading youā€™ve done it wrong.

On second thoughts, seems a bit complicated.

17 Likes

Great post, thatā€™s the traditional way to enjoy a few pints and if you want to go buck ape then head into town afterwards.

The 12 pubs thing is another facebook ice bucket challenge cunt of a phenomenon. Iā€™m glad I havenā€™t had a facebook account in 5 years.

2 Likes

The auld lads are proā€™s CM they normally close the place

On your bog standard average night, yes - but if you are out doing the one pub of Christmas Iā€™d hope youā€™d give it a fair old rattle.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll do my best buddy,where are we goin

@dodgy_keeper is the Chairman of the Mid-Western Branch of TFK. We are waiting for him to decide.

Sound ill be waitin,no shitholes though just good drinkin pubs,no loud bands young lads or christmas jumpers,justs pints and maybe hot whiskeys if its freezin

wearing a silly Christmas jumper is my favorite part, it screams ā€œIā€™m mad craicā€

Mrs Mac told me earlier that Hollister are charging 90 euro for Christmas jumpers. 90 fucking euro. It should come with an automatic euthenasia injection when you put it on.