12 pubs of Christmas

Fools and money are easily parted.[quote=“Mac, post:300, topic:6661, full:true”]
Mrs Mac told me earlier that Hollister are charging 90 euro for Christmas jumpers. 90 fucking euro. It should come with an automatic euthenasia injection when you put it on.
[/quote]

Coach Inn, The Corner House, Erics, Beer Garden, Slatterys and De Bucket

Id go for that,what about top a the town

Fuckers were out in didsbury last night dressed as golfers. Invaded the back of the station and none of the pricks bought a drink from what I could see.
I’m seething about this.

I’m seething for you, pal.

1 Like

You should be seething at having to live in a place like Didsbury buddy not at abunch of tards in a pub

1 Like

I am. It’s rubbing salt in the wounds though pal.

1 Like

Keep pluggin away buddy you’ll make it back here some day

I’m plugging away. Exchanged contracts on a few acres thus week :+1:

6 Likes

it could be the biggest mistake of your life, moving to Ireland would destroy your quality of life

I plan on walling it off and declaring it an outpost of Great Britain.
Like montennoti.
Or adare.

6 Likes

Are selfies allowed? What about ‘checking in’ on facebook? Are fat lads allowed to turn up in skinny jeans?

No, no and most certainly no.

Ah, you’re shite craic.

New Didsbury

We’ve just been doing it wrong. Is all.

Seems to be dying a death. Was in Dublin last friday and saw very little of it, though I avoided the Camden & Baggot street areas

1 Like

Thats the key.

Saw very little of it in Limerick last saturday.

That said I saw very little of anything :beer:

1 Like

I was out around Camden St. last Saturday night (see Celeb Spotting thread for further details), was surprised by how few Christmas jumpers were around. I would have expected last Saturday to have been the biggest day for it. I think it’s dying off.

1 Like