12 pubs of Christmas

Iā€™ve left now but Iā€™d like to put it on the record that Iā€™ve never seen @farmerinthecity look so happy.

No, mate. I was OFFLINE and interacting with humans in a different venue from 4.30pm to now.

Noticed some fucker staring at me as he walked past to the jacks. Dawned on me after a minute that it was @Mac

Nice Christmas jumper by the way

1 Like

Penneyā€™s finest.

Unbelievable proliferation of cunts with Christmas jumpers out tonight.

These cunts

This was them last year

Youā€™ve played right into their hands.

I think this 12 pubs / Christmas jumpers shite has died a death has it? Iā€™ve seen fuck all of it compared to previous years.

5 Likes

It disappeared on the Movember train

As briantinnion so astutely commented, I too did not see much of these funboys the other night when I was out in Limerick. What pubs did you frequent that you came in contact with them? Its gone the way any other bandwagon goes, and invariably how the McGregor one will go.

I think its probably actually now ā€œuncoolā€ to wear a Christmas jumper in the eyes of the masses.

1 Like

As much as anything Iā€™d say itā€™s to do with bouncers not letting lads in Christmas jumpers in.

Mickey Martins had a sign up last year
Christmas Jumper = Plastic Glass

5 Likes

This is the case with a lot of Dublin pubs

1 Like

I was there briefly on Saturday night, was talking to someone outside but didnā€™t go in for a finish and went elsewhere. There were trongs of young barely eligible to drink types all loitering all the way up that alley starting at the Still house and up to Mickey Martins. Puke and broken glass all over the street. Just messy, messy clowns everywhere. I observed one young one fall over backwards from a stationary position while talking in a group. They all just laughed and picked her up. No biggie. I went up to Old flannerys.

There was a large reunion taking place in myles breens on saturday night. Limerick hurlers and footballers from the 2000s, loads of all ireland medals (u21) and absolutely no christmas jumpers.

:joy:

3 Likes

Iā€™d usually be in there any time Iā€™m out in Limerick over the last year, but for once was not there on Saturday night as the crowd I was with it wouldnā€™t much be their scene. Would you go in there much? Its a grand spot. Iā€™d be one of the youngest people in there most times Iā€™m there and I wouldnā€™t be too young nowā€¦

The darts players appear to be getting fatter, and the regulars are all fatter than usual. Anyone notice this? Justin pipe is the only one with a bit of respect for himself, he does a bit of running every morning.

would go there or flannerys if i wanted a pint or two and not staying out late

How are we fixed this year lads?

Iā€™ll be doing the 12 yolks of Christmas next Weekend

6 Likes