12 pubs of Christmas

A good session myself and a few others(normally around 7 or 8 of us) do is book a hackney cab for the day and just go on a tour of either North Tipp or East Clare

North Tipp would include:
Ballina
Portrua
Garrykennedy
Newtown
Silvermines
Newport
Killoscully
Birdhill

East Clare:
Clonlara
O Briens Bridge
Kilbane
Broadford
Kilkishen
Tulla
Sixmilebridge
Cratloe

Normally done on a sunday from about midday…Everbody kicks in 25 euro for the cab and about an hour to an hour and a half is spent in each village…good auld craic and under no real pressure as the cab driver normally comes around with us drinking tea and having the banter…

[quote=“The Puke”]A good session myself and a few others(normally around 7 or 8 of us) do is book a hackney cab for the day and just go on a tour of either North Tipp or East Clare

Ballina
Portrua
Garrykennedy
Newtown
Silvermines
Newport
Killoscully
Birdhill

East Clare:
Clonlara
O Briens Bridge
Kilbane
Broadford
Kilkishen
Tulla
Sixmilebridge
Cratloe

Normally done on a sunday from about midday…Everbody kicks in 25 euro for the cab and about an hour to an hour and a half is spent in each village…good auld craic and under no real pressure as the cab driver normally comes around with us drinking tea and having the banter…[/quote]

That’s fooking tremendous.

It actually is bandage…A great day had…the beauty of it is that each village is only about 10-15 minutes away from each other so you aren’t half the day driving around busrsting for a piss in the back of the cab;)

[quote=“The Puke”]A good session myself and a few others(normally around 7 or 8 of us) do is book a hackney cab for the day and just go on a tour of either North Tipp or East Clare

Ballina
Portrua
Garrykennedy
Newtown
Silvermines
Newport
Killoscully
Birdhill

East Clare:
Clonlara
O Briens Bridge
Kilbane
Broadford
Kilkishen
Tulla
Sixmilebridge
Cratloe

Normally done on a sunday from about midday…Everbody kicks in 25 euro for the cab and about an hour to an hour and a half is spent in each village…good auld craic and under no real pressure as the cab driver normally comes around with us drinking tea and having the banter…[/quote]

thats the gayest thing ive ever heard

You live a very sheltered life if that is the case:p

Desperate shite, fooking shite, shite, shite, shite, shite, shite.

Up and out tha fuck.

Ballina
Portrua
Garrykennedy
Newtown
Silvermines
Newport
Killoscully
Birdhill

East Clare:
Clonlara
O Briens Bridge
Kilbane
Broadford
Kilkishen
Tulla
Sixmilebridge
Cratloe

hang on there - is that not ‘having a plan and an itinerary’

souds like a lot of organising - booking a cab, sorting a bunch of lads, deciding North Tip or EAst Clare?

ie ones where ya get a message en route to college and u get a message beer and dere goes college for the day

[quote name=‘Paul Codd’s No 1 Potato’]hang on there - is that not ‘having a plan and an itinerary’

souds like a lot of organising - booking a cab, sorting a bunch of lads, deciding North Tip or EAst Clare?[/quote]

:slight_smile:

good stuff

[quote name=‘Paul Codd’s No 1 Potato’]hang on there - is that not ‘having a plan and an itinerary’

souds like a lot of organising - booking a cab, sorting a bunch of lads, deciding North Tip or EAst Clare?[/quote]

Certainly sounds like it to me. It actually looks like a day that would be good craic in fairness but I can’t imagine you’ve done it as often as you seem to be suggesting puke. I’d wager once, maybe twice tops. Or possibly its just a drunken idea that never got off the ground.
A big problem for me would be the taxi driver coming round with ya. I hate having a sober fella you don’t know on a session I’d be far too self conscious of him and would be half-cut and trying to include him in conversation/be sound to him.
Far too much like hard work.

[quote=“gola”]Certainly sounds like it to me. It actually looks like a day that would be good craic in fairness but I can’t imagine you’ve done it as often as you seem to be suggesting puke. I’d wager once, maybe twice tops. Or possibly its just a drunken idea that never got off the ground.
A big problem for me would be the taxi driver coming round with ya. I hate having a sober fella you don’t know on a session I’d be far too self conscious of him and would be half-cut and trying to include him in conversation/be sound to him.
Far too much like hard work.[/quote]

too many holes in his story

why not get a cab at each location rather than having some stranger watch you get drunk

[quote=“north county corncrake”]too many holes in his story

why not get a cab at each location rather than having some stranger watch you get drunk[/quote]

Because you could be waiting at the taxi rank in Silvermines for quiet a while.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]too many holes in his story

why not get a cab at each location rather than having some stranger watch you get drunk[/quote]

A little bit of metropolitan naivety there.
Queues at the taxi ranks in O’Brien’s Bridge and Garrykennedy can be quite long. Better to have the hackney for the day.

You got there before me!

Get the fuck!

can you not order cabs to pick you up at a certain time?:slight_smile:

especially if its a sunday afternoon - cant be too busy

[quote=“north county corncrake”]can you not order cabs to pick you up at a certain time?:slight_smile:

especially if its a sunday afternoon - cant be too busy[/quote]

To come out from the nearest big town (which could be 20-30 miles away) every time?
I wouldn’t persist with this line of questioning counsel. Focus on another element of the defence case.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]can you not order cabs to pick you up at a certain time?:slight_smile:

especially if its a sunday afternoon - cant be too busy[/quote]

I wouldn’t try and rationalise this NCC. You’d have to start thinking like a backward fook.

[quote=“gola”]To come out from the nearest big town (which could be 20-30 miles away) every time?
I wouldn’t persist with this line of questioning counsel. Focus on another element of the defence case.[/quote]

why not tell the bogman hackney to pick you up in 2 hours

true