12 pubs of Christmas

How’d you get on Saturday night @TreatyStones?

Presume this shit is consigned to the dustbin now?

Beside “Movember”

1 Like

Seems to be.
I was out in Limerick Saturday evening. The previous year there were swarms of Christmas jumpers, they were noticeably absent this year thank fuck.

Still an element of it around the Baggot Street / Haddington Road area on Friday night unfortunately. I despise groups formulating rules for their pub drinking.

cc @Julio_Geordio.

The forum is still waiting for details on what the “regular rules” were mate.

5 Likes

Also suggests “ special occasion” or “Big night” rules.

Anybody who saw the photo of the shirts and ties at dinner won’t be shocked at this news.

3 Likes

Is now the time for us to start liking 12 pubs and Christmas Jumpers then? We can scoff at everyone else then when they’re back doing it in 5 years time.

1 Like

No we need to start a new fad, the 18 pubs of New Years or something

I can assure you these are standard rules of thumb rather than written rules. Don’t join a round if you’re not going to buy one, don’t leave people empty and waiting if it’s your round, don’t have your head in your phone all night, wear a shirt and tie. That kind of thing.

I’ll rob someone elses idea but I think we should focus on the Stephens Day Half Marathon in that case.

1 Like

The eight pubs of the 8th. Everyone goes around dressed like a farmer and drinks 8 pints of Guinness
before driving themselves home

9 Likes

And getting lost on the way out of town.

And falling off their Honda 50

I’ll be wearing my Kneeling Santa Christmas Sweater again this year.

5 Likes

Santa’s Black?Jaysus

In fairness not much difference between the swarm of cunts in their Munster jerseys that were out instead of them!

2 Likes

I can’t think of anything more hellish than throwing on a Christmas themed jumper and engaging in this lark shuffling around in the cold from pub to pub behind a fella with a whistle and a clipboard with rules. The amount of gimps excitedly giggling while discussing their plans and revelling in this thing the last few years was something else. A sure fire way to out yourself as an imbecile.

8 Likes

100% nylon on a pub crawl.
Bleh.

I would physically harm someone if they suggested this bullshit to me

1 Like