12 pubs of Christmas

Do you not think it would be a opportunity to bond?

No.
How can you bond if you are vut off every 20 mins to move

Even worse is when you try to have a couple of quite pints in your local over the Christmas and these yobs come in.

2 Likes

When I go out I like to stay in the one establishment for the night. Maybe thatā€™s just me.

2 Likes

Nothing worse on a night out than being in a grand spot somewhere, good pints, seats, a few of you gathered around happily talking shite and then some cunt insists you all leave to go somewhere else.

Get to destination 2, find itā€™s wedged as you face a ten minute battle to get served as your group scatter in all directions before ending up crammed up in some corner. Night ruined.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not for everybody mate, some nights youā€™d be in the mood for a bit of life.

sounds like you are inflexible

2 Likes

Each to their own, the older you get the less tolerance youā€™d have for queuing, the 12 pubs marauding gangs, Christmas jumpers etc.

Canā€™t beat a quiet pub with a good crew, sport on the box and a bookies next door.

Iā€™d say Iā€™d hold stern convictions mate, set in my ways which has its pros and cons.

its very important to engage with your minds

Iā€™d often be in that mood as well, still and all at a certain point I like a bit of life around me.
I donā€™t get out that often I suppose so I like the best of both worlds.

True. But a bit of life in a place, doesnā€™t constitute waiting 20 minutes in a queue thatā€™s ten deep for a pint of stout thatā€™s thrown at you. Thereā€™s a happy medium. Front bar on Langtons of KilKenny would be a good example. Usually 80s music. A big enough crowd to give a bit of life but at the same time plenty of seatingredients for everyone and enough space to move around comfortably

Ya, or maybe one switch up if things get a bit dancy.
But at least let the first 2-3 hours be a bit of chat and banter.

2 Likes

12 pubs of Christmas on the 30th of November :fearful:

I thought this was dying off?

Itā€™s no longer popular which means that TFK now likes it

10 Likes

Itā€™s a lovely little tradition this time of year.

Donā€™t forget the rules lads!!!

5 Likes

Great craic

2 Likes

Some people work well being told what to do and when to do it. Huel enthusiasts jumps out at me here