2009 COTY Log Thread

EDIT NOTE: To keep the forums tidy the Cunt forum has been hidden from view while the cunt competitions are not formally running.
The forum can still be accessed via the link below:
http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=33

In the meantime use this thread to log cuntagery.

Thought it might be useful to have a thread here so people can log any incidents of cuntish behaviour over the course of the year from people they think will be in the shake up come year end. We’ve had a few incidents of people mentioning cuntish behaviour around the board, feel free to post these in here going forward.

Socialite and part time boxer Kenny Egan, for fucking off to NYC and missing an international against the US for no apparent reason, when he was captain of the team.

Other reasons:

Whoring himself in the Sindo.
Not ringing his Ma.
Mace.
Twitter.

Kevin Thornton…Arrogant cunt with a very annoying accent, like a mixture of french and tipperary accents, two horrible combinations

Good shout Pukey. Some horrible accent on him alright.

beverly cunt fatbox cooper flynn for all sorts of cuntish behaviour

Puke…

Mary fucking Coughlan.

Beverley Flynn has to win it this year though. What a despicable cunt.

Tubridy and Ryan refusing a pay cunt, I mean cut.

Just me and Rocko as the only two with stickys?!!

A wonderful day for the forum.

O Connor is living up to the title, the cunt is on the front of the tabloids for (verbally) abusing some 11 year old kid.
Classy!

[quote=“HBV*”]O Connor is living up to the title, the cunt is on the front of the tabloids for (verbally) abusing some 11 year old kid.
Classy![/quote]

11 year old little knacker you mean. Did you see the cut of the 2 little fuckers posing shoulder to shoulder as if they’d just spent 10 rounds in the ring with Iron Mike.

I applaud O’ Connor’s actions.

Nice work here form the cunt O Connor in Jul07.

He couldnt have been more fucking wrong really, no harm no foul in fairness plenty more than him didnt predict it, but why was he sticking his oar in at all if not to serve his papers vested interest in the property market. Cunt.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/the-smart-ballsy-guys-are-buying-up-property-right-now-1047118.html

[quote=“dancarter”]Nice work here form the cunt O Connor in Jul07.

He couldnt have been more fucking wrong really, no harm no foul in fairness plenty more than him didnt predict it, but why was he sticking his oar in at all if not to serve his papers vested interest in the property market. Cunt.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/the-smart-ballsy-guys-are-buying-up-property-right-now-1047118.html[/quote]

He had a heap of them dan. There was another won titled ‘there’s never been a better time to buy property’. The editors must seriously crack the whip in that place. Buy property, spend more, lower taxes, slash public spending, support US wars, worship celebrities etc etc. It is the ultimate corporate rag and it’s by far the biggest selling broadsheet in the state. If she had stuck around a bit longer Katy French would have been there telling us about the value of Thatcherite fiscal policy.

[quote=“dancarter”]Nice work here form the cunt O Connor in Jul07.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/the-smart-ballsy-guys-are-buying-up-property-right-now-1047118.html[/quote]

I hope the fat fuck lost his bollix. Meant to be an unbelievable bastard to work for. The cunt.

Michael Duignan. Cunt.

Seconded. We should keep an eye on this fucker this year.

Ellen whatsherface…Was on the morning line this morning…She is a bookmaker from Cork and has the worst Cork accent I have ever heard and is always talking shite with Jonh McCririck…Fuck me she is one annoying cunt…

Ellen Martin. She’s a bit of a fool.

She was being interviewd a couple of years ago and she was asked how the festival was going for her so far and she replied “It’s been a disaster, I’m down over 200 at the moment”.

[quote=“The Runt”]Ellen Martin. She’s a bit of a fool.

She was being interviewd a couple of years ago and she was asked how the festival was going for her so far and she replied “It’s been a disaster, I’m down over 200 at the moment”.[/quote]

you would though wouldnt you

I can honestly say I wouldn’t dan