2010/2011 English Premier League Discussion Thread

Perhaps, he’s just seen so little ball that its been easy to forget.

The midfield has been particularly awful

I’ll say this, James Milner has impressed tonight.

City have some bunch of players.

Taking off Torres now.

Anyone care to guess what Torres is thinking now? His company on the bench won’t be lifting his mood.

Vincent Kompany is a very good player.

wtf are the Sky lads on about? Apparently Adebayor is coming on and then Zabaletta and Jo come on?

Still relatively young too, 22 or there abouts…Very strong and with experience he could develop into a excellent player

I wonder how City will do against teams from the lower half of the table. If they get some consistency going they will give the league a right rattle.

He’s 2 or 3 years older than that. I remember him playing at Celtic Park for Anderlecht when he was 18 in 2004 in the Champions League. Fergie was scouting him at the time but Liam Miller was the standout player that night and he went and bought him instead. :lol:

They are a fairly big side at the back and in central midfield with the likes of the Toure’s, De Jong, Vieira, Lescott, Kompany etc so you would feel that they will steamroll a few of them…They will need Tevez to keep up his form of last year and probably someone else to chip in with 15+ goals as well and most importantly they will need two of their centre backs to hit a decent run of form together

:lol:

he turned 24 last april…apologies for any inconvenience caused

Bandage, I await your apology

I turned away, were we proven correct Mac?

I await the result of the Dubious Goals panel’s deliberations. I vow to abide by their decision.

Micah Richards said he is claiming it and Andy Gray proved he is correct due to no change in the spin of the ball.

What do ye reckon Guy Havord (sp?) and touchline reporter Nick Collins do during the day?

Nick Collins graduated to the ‘Chief Football Reporter’ role many years ago. I have never, ever heard him utter an opinion that could be viewed as controversial. So incredibly banal.

Bully Dharmesh Sheth hopefully :lol: