2010/2011 English Premier League Discussion Thread

wait till hart plays for England

Clear touch by Tevez, gentlemen. Could the relevant posters please publicly admit that they were incorrect?

I await big screen evidence and lots of arms wagging from Andy Gray before I admit defeat.

He did, last week.

Ball didnt change direction or even change spin. premierleague.com is giving to to Carlitos however.

+1

wait for the fuck up in a competative fixture

They showed another replay around 5 minutes after the goal and he knocked it in with his shin. I DEMAND that you all acknowledge this. Otherwise I’ll be rattled.

three???

I can only judge him on what he’s done, not what he’s not done, if you know what I not mean. Wotcha.

I +'d your post while attempting to multiquote it, do not let this put off the rattled feeling. I stand my ground. If Carlitos could speak english he would admit it was Micahs goal.

And there goes Carlitos again, what a man. He belongs to Manchester.

Another 6-0?

Liverpool are astonishingly shit tonight

Woy’s honeymoon period is well and truly over…Looks as though Mascherano is on the ball

City could put 4 or 5 past them tonight if they want. Liverpool are awful.

Tevez only scored cos the ball was between the big white arrow and the bottom corner.

Skrtel is an idiot.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did Tevez get the final touch on that one?

Kuyt has been shambolic tonight. And Lucas, Gerrard and Jovanovic. And the left back.

Indeed

Gerrard had a good spell but he’s not a centre midfielder. Simple as that.

Lucas and Ngog are terribly inept players at this level.

City (-3) currently 12/5 - is it worth a punt or will they take the foot off the gas now?

There’s not one Liverpool player who has come out of this with any credit so far. Shambolic.

Stick on Silva and Adebayor there for the shits and giggles.

Time for Torres to get out Liverpool before the transfer window is closed

Thought Torres has been good all night. Just a pity no one else is playing at his level.