2010 Summer Transfer Window

Joe Hart has publicly said he wants to move on from Manchester City if he’s not first choice goalkeeper, while Shay Given has reportedly told the club’s hierarchy that he expects to retain his number one spot and will be seeking a transfer if he’s not selected for their league opener on Saturday. Both keepers have played a half in City’s last two friendly matches. It’ll be interesting to see how this one plays out.

I believe Shay Given called Mancini a doughnut.

If Arsene Wenger had any sense he would swoop for whoever the second choice will be…

Arsenal apparently want whichever City decide is number 2.

Given Hart’s age I would say he will get the nod.

Wolfsburg are in talks with Juve about getting Diego back to the Bundesliga. Smashing player. Juve are after Elia from Hamburg.

Pieter Niemeyer (linked with Celtic at the weekend) has joined Hertha from Werder thankfully.

Super interview with Craig Bellamy on Sky Sports News earlier saying Mancini hasn’t spoken to him since February, he doesn’t expect to be in their 25-man squad and a load of other forthright stuff. :clap:

Also said McClaren was interested in taking to Wofsburg but it didn’t suit

Ricardo Carvalho is on his way to Real Madrid

Bellamy also said he would consider quitting football altogether if he was left out of the 25 man squad.

I think that’s shortsighted from Chelsea. Can’t imagine Alex and Terry being fit for the whole season.

he is 1/3 to sign for the Celts

Stephen Elliott; anyone remember him playing for Ireland under Brian Kerr and scoring the only goal in Cyprus? He’s joined Hearts today on a 2-year deal.

Manchester City 2010/11 squad photograph - Mancini needs to sell a few more before naming his final squad of 25 on August 31st:
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/425/40857416496576956687421.jpg

The stabilisers have fallen off John Terry’s bike.

Kenwyne Jones to Stoke from Sunderland for Sg£8m. :unsure:

Craig Bellamy and Stephen Ireland have been left out of the 23-man squad Manchester City were required to register with UEFA for the final Europa League qualifying round…

So is David Silva.

And it’s a 25 man squad.

Bellamy showed his class tonight for Wales

They only registered 23 names but could have registered a maximum of 25.

So there.

Fuck you Deputy Stagg.

Fuck you.