2010 Summer Transfer Window

Robinho to Besiktas. Possibly Fact.

McClaren’s assistant too dont forget.

do you agree he is Irish. I suspect he may live in the UK,. Ah I just hate when Irish people fit in with the stereotype of being dumb paddies great for a laugh etc. Met enough of them in London.

Doyle appears knowledgable about African and French football. His accent is an annoyance but he aint the worst.

Thought we were talking about managers here?

:rolleyes:

Can’t believe no one has mentioned Lawrie McMenamey yet.

1 James Milner = 1 Stephen Ireland + 18m gbp. Fact.

:o

Arsenal have lodged an improved offer for the big Aussie net tender.

Ozil. Madrid. Reports that its a done deal. 15M.

This has just been confirmed on Madrid website.

I expect big things from Madrid next season. Wonder if they’ll be able to get Ashley Cole. Carvalho and Ozil are great signings imo, left back is their only problem position really.

Would you pick up Karim Benzema for handy enough money now I wonder? Hasn’t really been given a fair crack of the whip at Madrid.

He played in their friendly against Bayern anyway.

Probably insignificantly he has been handed the number 9 jersey after Ronaldo moved to 7 following the departure of Raul.

Presume Jose will give him a chance, January would be the time I’d say…

Anyone reckon Cardiff are only intermediates here in the whole Bellamy transfer?

Wouldn’t be surprised if he went to Spurs before the end of August?

he’s signed a one year loan deal. Cardiff can’t sell him on anywhere or do anything with him, city are paying him 85K wage.

I expect him to be outrageously good for them at this level. Still a top 6/7 Premiership striker IMO, based on his latest season.

Cardiff odds have shortened to 9/1 by all accounts. Considering they could be wound up any day now given this Motherwell thing, it’ll be interesting.

Thats me back in my box… :smiley:

Still gutted over Matt Derbyshire’s loan switch to Birmingham. :frowning:

Matt Derbyshire, the pride of Lancashire. How did he get on over there?

[quote=“KIB man, post: 456774”]
He just plays the dumb card - that is hardly wit. Just comes out with nonsensical gibberish repeatedly. A couple of dumb stories about Ireland thrown in every now and again. His latest fixation with Shay Given is typical. Granted Given isnt the best keeper in the world I think most realise that now but he aint useless. He is still one of the best keepers in the EPL. Glendinning is trying to get a bit of notice with his Given tirades. At least Paul Doyle or even Ken Earley have some knowledge about the game.[/quote]

What’s your issue with his piece yesterday? He said Given was an ‘accomplished’ keeper but reckoned he doesn’t command his box and that prevents him from being really top class. Is it not what you were saying yourself earlier on this thread? Go beat yourself up over that.

Glendenning is a “fake paddy cunt” for saying he’s an accomplished keeper with shortcomings. Meanwhile KIB Man says Given “aint the bravest” and “poor at crosses” but takes massive offence at what Glendenning said. What a prize fool. He has a bit of previous at throwing the toys out of the pram though!