2010 Summer Transfer Window

The edition before that is the one to which I am referring ie the fabio capello is the worst English manager one. He was on about Given a good bit last season too. Basically saying he is poor etc

so find your middle finger and swivel fat boy. same goes for comrade rocko.

I was specifically referring to your post on his Given comments, not anything he said about Capello. He referred to Given as an ‘accomplished’ keeper. His criticism of him last year was the same criticism as the other day, i.e. he doesn’t think he commands the box well. He thinks he is a good 'keeper but not an elite one. Now, please read and understand what is being debated before storming in like a retard.

Ah come off it. Either you’re offended by the Given criticism or you’re not. Even now you’re still taking offence at the comments he made about Given. Comments you have basically made yourself.

Robinho gone to Besiktas

KIB Man has scampered from this thread quicker than Bernard McNamara gives out business cards.

Have Sky Sports News got their countdown clock running yet ?

Gallas to Spurs

accomplished was far from the tone of his general comments about Given going back a long way. Save your orders for the chinese.

offended? you seem to be the one getting hot and bothered. I just think Glendinning is a tard going on his previous criticism of Given which was far from balanced among numerous other bullshitting.

does croagh patrick not need climbing?

Newcastle are being constantly linked to Ben Arfa. Surely he can do much better than them?

Wigan signed Steven Caldwell today. That made me laugh.

:lol:

Same here

There’s talk on Spurs websites that Luis Fabiano is going to join them on Wednesday. He’ll play his last game for Sevilla tomorrow night and is already Champions League cup-tied after playing in the first leg against Braga last week. This should accelerate Robbie Keane’s departure to Irish giants, Celtic, based in Glasgow, Scotland.

Who is going to pay his wages Bando?

Gourcuff has joined Lyon from Bordeaux, 22M Euros it seems.

Robinho to Fener is off.

Andy Keogh has been loaned out to Cardiff where he will play alongside the esteemed Craig Bellamy.

Santa Cruz looks like joining Romes lesser lesser light, Lazio.

Lesson one: Get more tatts
Lesson two: Give agro to the ref as much as possible
Lesson three: Move around the clubs getting as much sign-on fees as you can get
Lesson four: Go out injured

Not sure how reliable Eurosport is, and I know it’s early days for the lad, but this deal seems a little bit dodgy:

Premier League - Bebe can’t make reserve team

Eurosport - Wed, 25 Aug 12:32:00 2010

Having failed to impress at the club’s Carrington base, the new £7 million summer signing was omitted from the reserves’ line-up against neighbours Manchester City on Tuesday.

The 20-year-old, whose signing for United was hailed as a fairytale two weeks ago, was a virtual unknown before Ferguson took a punt on him.

Ferguson later admitted he had not even seen Bebe play - nor watched a video of him - but was still willing to take a chance on him after the recommendations of United scouts and his former assistant at Old Trafford Carlos Queiroz.

A deal was pushed through quickly with clubs such as Real Madrid and Benfica also circling with intent, and Ferguson later claimed that “sometimes you just have to go with instinct”.

But it appears the Portuguese forward is taking longer to settle in Manchester than expected, with his touch and control reportedly way off the standards United demand, leading reserve team boss Ole Gunnar Solksjaer to overlook him for the match in Hyde.

Bebe’s rise to prominence has been nothing short of spectacular. An undistinguished spell at Portuguese third tier club Estrala da Amadora was followed by a free transfer to Guimaraes before United picked him up for £7.4m.

While Bebe was absent from Solksjaer’s squad of 16, the match saw the return of midfielder Anderson, who has not played since damaging his cruciate ligament six months ago.

Gary Neville, Wes Brown and Michael Carrick also featured in the 3-1 win Ewen Fields hitting one Federico Macheda grabbing a brace.

Was in the Irish Times also. Strange one.

In Rocko’s absence, it falls on me to inform the forum that Diego has moved to Wolfsburg for 15M. Didnt happen for him in Turin.