2010 Summer Transfer Window

Gylfi Sugurdsson has gone from Reading to Hoffenheim. Cracking crosser of the ball.

Schalke have signed José Manuel Jurado from Atletico Madrid and Huntelaar is about to join.

Stuttgart are talking to Camorenesi and Petric might be going there too from HSV.

Trezeguet is gone to Hércules Alicante.

Silvestre joined Werder Bremen yesterday - missed that.

he needs to get the finger out at Sunderland imo. They should be finishing a lot higher up the table considering the money they have spent.

Bayern have ruled this out.

I never understand why clubs wait until the last minute to rush through signings - they have the whole summer.

Lots of moves in Germany.

Zvjezdan Misimovic has joined Galatasaray from Wolfsburg after they signed Diego to replace him. He was excellent two seasons ago.

robinhio has joined zlatan & ronalsinhio to form the greatest attacking line up in the history of football

can the last epl fan* close the door behind them#

FORZA CALCIO

*runt

I suppose it’s like anything, Farmer. Meeting a work deadline, studying for an exam or whatever – you’ll often have a rush at the end. There’s also the domino effect of a couple of deals leading to players needing replaced and teams being cagey in price negotiations but the deadline day is naturally going to lead to things reaching a climax one way or the other. I’m interested today to see if the EPL 25-man squad ruling will lead to more late activity in terms of loans or whatever.

Besiktas want Robbie Keane on loan

Brum have cofirmed 1 year loan signing of Hleb.

Shamrock Rovers want him on loan too but like Besiktas, it ain’t gonna happen.

Its probably the most realistic offer he’s got mind you. I presume its transfer fee and wages that is scaring clubs away?

Fulham have released a statement saying Schwarzer will not be leaving Craven Cottage before the transfer window shuts. Poor ol Mark will be stuck there til after 6 this evening then it seems, just in case someone kidnaps him.

Liverpool sign Konchevsky.

Carlton Cole to Liverpool, Babel going the other direction

That confirmed Puke? Been rumoured all day.

talks are ongoing

Should that transfer go through we can just forget about Liverpool for the next 15 to 20 years.

Babbel has confirmed he’s staying at Liverpool, for what its worth…you gotta love deadline day

Marc Wilson to Stoke, Dave Kitson and Liam Lawrence going the other way…

Robinho gone to AC on a perminant basis…

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/08/31/2097061/breaking-news-marco-borriello-leaves-milan-joins-roma-after

sensational news

Insua gone to Galatasary on loan