2010 Summer Transfer Window

Wigan have made the smart move in getting Tom Cleverley on loan from United for the rest of the season.

Van Der Vaart to Spurs according to Sky. :o

Not great news for Robbie’s chances of playing unless he fancies returning home to Celtic.

Should have really gone somewhere before now.

1 minute left to deadline!!! :unsure: :blink:

Its SLAMMED shut now!!!

Carlton Cole deal OFF, thank god, Babel was flown to London on his way to West Ham or Spurs, that deal is OFF as well, they made him get the train home!!

Stoke fans making a show of themselves going mental for Gudjohnsen and Jermaine Pennant. :lol:

:lol: the Jokeshops!!

Actually think it’s a fairly ballsy move by Given staying put at City to fight for his place, when no other big clubs wanted him. Of course ya could say nobody wanted him but I can’t believe nobody in the bottom half would have had him on loan at least. One injury to Hart and he could be back in to a team fighting for the title and will be hard to shift then.
Still surprised Arsenal didn’t buy him. He’s far better than Almunia I reckon and he could cost Arsenal again.

Good to see that Scottish cunt on SSN at least pulling the piss a bit with his roaring and shouting and general hyperbole. At least I hope he’s pulling the piss :unsure:

indeed, last time I checked Gudjohnsen has won four league medals with three different clubs and a champions league medal to his name…

If he was still that good would he be signing for Stoke who are 2nd bottom of the league.:wink: The fans turned out for Michael Tonge last year.

Waghorn to Leicester has taken me aback there.

yeah but if Stoke are as bad as you make out how are their fans making a show of themselves by cheering for a decent signing?

They made a show of themselves to get on Sky by surrounding the reporter and ruining the crucial information the reporter was trying to get across to the viewing public.

Yer man on SSN there couldnt keep a straight face as the Scot clown went mental at 6, he cracked his hole laughing. He’ll be cleaning out his locker this evening I’d sya.

I hate Jim White, the hun cunt.

Ed Chamberlain is okay.

This one fell through, we couldn’t agree on the terms

Spurs still reckon they can sign Van der Vaart today, how is this possible?

More flaunting of the rules from the EPL teams, explain yourself here Runt.

If 'Arry woz 'ere 'e’d tell u to fock off ‘n’ do won rinty.