2010 Summer Transfer Window

Doyle is off, Fletcher will play up top by himself. Nice touch he showed in his first year in the EPL and has good movement. Decent signing.

Hitz is a one trick pony.

Yea he was Villa alright, watched him a good few times in the Bundesliga and he did improve as a player with age but his main flaw IMO is his inconsistancy.

Joe Cole and Ballack will be leaving Chelsea on free transfers this summer.
Cole would a good signing for nearly any club in the premier league.

Senderos has joined Fulham. Free transfer so not a big gamble. Be intersting to see if Hodgson can make something of him…if he doesn’t get the Liverpool job that is.

He was good with Stuttgart alright. They struggled any time he was out but they’ve been horribly inconsistent anyway so hard to know how much was down to his influence. He’d have been better off staying there but he doesn’t seem like the most loyal of guys.

Belletti going from Chelsea as well.
He is a decent enough player.

What team will pick up Joe Cole I wonder?

I have a feeling that Man Utd could get him. He is 28, available on a free, and a very, very good player.

Iaquinta looks like he is on his way to Spurs…Robinho is trying to get a move to Barcelona with Yaya Toure on his way to City

He should be able to command a very tasty signing on fee for himself as well.
Any chance of him going to Spurs?
He might be keen to stay in London.

Arry used to manage him at West Ham too and gave him his first team debut

Cole is English as well which makes him even more vauable.

8 out of 25 have to be home grown players next season.

The British McGeady. He delivers fuck all and never has bar a season or so under Mourinho.

Delivers fuck all and never has.

Bar a season or so under Mourinho.

Keeping coming down and you’ll be saying that he is a good as Lionel Messi yet.

Clown.

Seasons under Mourinho don’t count when assessing soccer players. Everyone knows that.

BBC gossip column has Kuyt and Mascherano to Inter for GBP33m. I would take that no problem.

Mascherano is the type of dirty animal that would fit right in at Inter.

I liken Mascherano, he is my type of player, no bullshit and not afraid to stand up for himself…

“I’m a hard cunt” post there from Pukey.

not really, just like no nonsense players…My fondness of David Batty as a footballer has been mentioned on this forum many a time

Don’t be ashamed of it Pukey, nothing wrong with leaving a leg or a hurley in every now and again. A bit of flaking of some windy cunt in white boots and an ashguard is to be encouraged.